Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted:cgo3+ camera

Reaction score
Hey everyone,how's your drone flights going?my friend crashed my h again.it only hurt the camera.i need a new or used camera.i live in a small complex.and there's not much room to take off and land,but I do it cause I don't have a place to fly near my house. It's hard to hover and land with 2 cars,dog and kids.i knew my new h would get ruined.it flies fine, but camera seems to be stripped of motor.is there a motor that's replaceable.its not even scratched just got knocked off.i guess I won't be filming by the golden gate bridge?I was gonna fly out over a 180 foot cliff and do a fly by.its windy there. Anyway I guess I'll find a camera next month.if you have one .let me know.thanks.my camera still has a video feed it's just that the arm is bent.please let me know if you have a extra camera. Thanks to all

Hey everyone,how's your drone flights going?my friend crashed my h again.it only hurt the camera.i need a new or used camera.i live in a small complex.and there's not much room to take off and land,but I do it cause I don't have a place to fly near my house. It's hard to hover and land with 2 cars,dog and kids.i knew my new h would get ruined.it flies fine, but camera seems to be stripped of motor.is there a motor that's replaceable.its not even scratched just got knocked off.i guess I won't be filming by the golden gate bridge?I was gonna fly out over a 180 foot cliff and do a fly by.its windy there. Anyway I guess I'll find a camera next month.if you have one .let me know.thanks.my camera still has a video feed it's just that the arm is bent.please let me know if you have a extra camera. Thanks to all
Hi Rory

You might want to post a few pictures in this thread that are clear to show the damage as well. Sorry to hear of a crash again. Sounds like you shouldn't let him fly it anymore. :rolleyes:

Reactions: rory
Hi Rory

You might want to post a few pictures in this thread that are clear to show the damage as well. Sorry to hear of a crash again. Sounds like you shouldn't let him fly it anymore. :rolleyes:
Thanks,I didn't get as mad as I thought I would.were good friends,but that's the last time.ive never really crashed accept a bump into things from high winds and GPS drift trying to land.i want the chroma blade cgo4,but that's too high end for me.ill get a standard cg03+ online first of the month.cant see much damage.im trying to sync with st16 and calibrate,but so far it's almost dead.1520938145597.jpg

The CGO-4 is not a Blade or Chroma camera. The Blade Chroma has been out of production for over a year and is in a class lower than the Typhoon H. It's a 920 accessory and the Typhoon H can't even lift it. The Golden Gate reference implies you might be flying illegally?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox