Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted Chroma ST-10 spares in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a chroma st-10 that my son accidentally flew into a fence recently. Superficial parts like landing gear and props although sparse seemed easy enough to replace but the issue now is HUUUUGE difficulty finding a gimbal mount to suit the GoPro, by chance does there happen to be one in the WWW available?

I have a chroma st-10 that my son accidentally flew into a fence recently. Superficial parts like landing gear and props although sparse seemed easy enough to replace but the issue now is HUUUUGE difficulty finding a gimbal mount to suit the GoPro, by chance does there happen to be one in the WWW available?
Hi crashed, I have q500 spare including st10 controllers and whole drones and H 480 's also. I am in Brisbane Northside. John Hennessy.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
good afternoon. If you cant find the parts you are looking for. I would like to buy the ribbon from the gopro to the gimble. I bout a used drone and that part was not in the box

good afternoon. If you cant find the parts you are looking for. I would like to buy the ribbon from the gopro to the gimble. I bout a used drone and that part was not in the box
Yes that is the cable I am looking for! Is it available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone