Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

DEAD Typhoon H battery, Thanks I have enough now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
All I want is the case for an electronics project. Need the full case with the connector, if the back latch is broken that is okay. Send me a PM and how much you want. You must be able to accept PayPal.

Thunderchicken

All I want is the case for an electronics project. Need the full case with the connector, if the back latch is broken that is okay. Send me a PM and how much you want. You must be able to accept PayPal.

Thunderchicken
By the most appalling circumstance I may be able to supply what you need. After a significant impact with a planet, it's travel through space is likely at an end.

Traveling through space is definitely exceeding the 400 FT limit! What would be the purchase price of the wreckage? Did it get charred a bit on re-entry?

Only one re-entry mark as noted below. Likely from a small rearrangement of internal parts on impact. The case opened up nicely right along the seam. I'm thinking the cost of shipping and 10% royalties on the final production models. :D

Attachments

• Battery.jpg
    Battery.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: ThunderChicken
I'm thinking the cost of shipping and 10% royalties on the final production models. :D
If it gets that far and you have excellent soldering skills you are on for the Ten percent. If I send you a PM through this board will my information be safe?

I started a conversation. Waiting for you to answer. Click on the envelope next to your name at the upper right.
If it gets that far and you have excellent soldering skills you are on for the Ten percent. If I send you a PM through this board will my information be safe?

I have a h battery that's from a h wreck.

I have a h battery that's from a h wreck.
Okay what do you want for it? I don't get on here as often as I use to. I spend most of my time on the ham radios or a ham radio website.

Make me an offer thats decent .you can deposit into my acc.ill ship it same day I get money.fair

Make me an offer thats decent .you can deposit into my acc.ill ship it same day I get money.fair
Is the battery functional, case cracked? The last one I got was free so I need more information on yours and what you think it is worth.

Is the battery functional, case cracked? The last one I got was free so I need more information on yours and what you think it is worth.
You Still looking for a battery.mine. just died but charger says it's full power but won't start h.its 5400mah,79wh.its a new h v3.0 software.make me an offer.i need a new battery anyway.drone onnnnnnn!!!!

You Still looking for a battery.mine. just died but charger says it's full power but won't start h.its 5400mah,79wh.its a new h v3.0 software.make me an offer.i need a new battery anyway.drone onnnnnnn!!!!
$5.00 use usps if it fits it ships. I'll pay cheap shipping.

Reactions: rory
If you accept this find out what the shipping is and give me your email/PayPal account info and I'll do it all inone transaction.

Pack it carefully so no damage is done to it.

$5.00 use usps if it fits it ships. I'll pay cheap shipping.
Ok send to chase bank Rory yesmont,account # 4347697060514699.what ever you send will go towards a new drone.im shipping from california.i need your Info after deposit is made.thanks.what do you do with the battery,recharge,and reuse.whats your secret???lol..batterys in mint cond.shows charged on charger

Ok send to chase bank Rory yesmont,account # 4347697060514699.what ever you send will go towards a new drone.im shipping from california.i need your Info after deposit is made.thanks.what do you do with the battery,recharge,and reuse.whats your secret???lol..batterys in mint cond.shows charged on charger
The charger I use is different from others and will charge each cell independently and balance them with the stack.
It is not being used to fly an "H". If you crashed your bird with this battery that type of Ju-Ju sticks with the battery.
I'll pay you Via PayPal and the shipping address is available in the transaction detail. If I had your email I could pay you that way. I need to know what the shipping charges are and be sure to alert the USPS that there is a Li Po battery inside.

Reactions: rory
The charger I use is different from others and will charge each cell independently and balance them with the stack.
It is not being used to fly an "H". If you crashed your bird with this battery that type of Ju-Ju sticks with the battery.
I'll pay you Via PayPal and the shipping address is available in the transaction detail. If I had your email I could pay you that way. I need to know what the shipping charges are and be sure to alert the USPS that there is a Li Po battery inside.
Ok paypal,I'll have to open an acc.20$ should cover battery shipping.id prefer to use ups.no crash ,just charged after 79th flight and battery died.it says 79wh on the battery.thats how many flight logs I've got on this new h. I don't know how PayPal works but I'm assuming that that's the standard way. No problem. Sounds like you got a good thing going with your batteries I should do that type of thing. I just put my H back together after checking 4 reasons why the battery didn't work I thought it may have been internal but no it was the battery. So you got a good battery it says it's fully charged I don't know why it's not working if it says it's charged. Anyway thanks for doing business with me, I'll take care of you like family. Going to sleep for now tired after putting together drone so I'll I'll get back at you first thing in the AM. Have a nice night.... The Iceman Cometh

Ok paypal,I'll have to open an acc.20$ should cover battery shipping.id prefer to use ups.no crash ,just charged after 79th flight and battery died.it says 79wh on the battery.thats how many flight logs I've got on this new h.
You just open a PayPal account and tie it to your checking account or credit card account. You get an email that you have received payment, go in to PayPal and transfer the funds to your account. That's it and you have your money. I will put in a little extra to cover some modest fees if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss