Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wanted FPV controller

Reaction score
Anyone wants to sell their FPV controller? Let me know

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I'd like to be able to buy one in Canada.........???? Anyone know of any vendors?

THANKS

I ordered mine from B&H Photo on 12/25/2016. It just shipped today. Can't wait to try it out. I called Yuneec earlier this week and direct from them they were estimating Late Feb or Early March. B&H and Amazon don't charge your CC until it ships. I did see a store online in Plano, TX that said they had 9 in stock? The cart says local pickup only, but you can change it. It was like $17 from TX to PA UPS Ground.

www.rdmdrones.com

FPV controller makes it a Breeze to fly!

Except that since the App & Firmware Upgrade, Breeze Users (including me) are having issues with losing Wi-Fi Connections mid-flight. Any idea when this might be fixed?

What fpv controller are you buying? Just the St16? Or something else?

What fpv controller are you buying? Just the St16? Or something else?
Yuneec came out with an FPV Controller and Viewer. Search B&H Photo for and you'll see it for $69.99 in matching white.

If you don't need the Goggles, I saw in another post a guy bought just the Controller on AliExpress in Black for less than $25. Search AliEpress for the following:

GameSir G3 Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad with Holder for
Android Smartphone Tablet (Free Shipping)

I've not tried it, but it looks to be the same controller? Same Bluetooth Name too.

Last edited:
Yuneec came out with an FPV Controller and Viewer. Search B&H Photo for and you'll see it for $69.99 in matching white.

If you don't need the Goggles, I saw in another post a guy bought just the Controller on AliExpress in Black for less than $25. Search AliEpress for the following:

GameSir G3 Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad with Holder for
Android Smartphone Tablet (Free Shipping)

I've not tried it, but it looks to be the same controller? Same Bluetooth Name too.
Same one but it will not work. You have to buy the Yuneec brand

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Agreed... I just searched the Forum and now see multiple posts of this controller NOT working. Yuneec must have a special mod in their version of the controller.

Thanks!

FPV controller makes it a Breeze to fly!

If you (Yuneec Support) are following this thread, there are quite a few of us out here in the real world experiencing Wi-Fi Problems on both Android and iOS since upgrading our firmware. Read the "Buggy Update" Thread for further info. Many of the posters herein have other Quads and are experienced Quad Pilots. I have a 3DR Solo and was thinking about a Q500+ but won't be buying that until I see this issue resolved. Please fix this ASAP.

I agree with you, flying with the controller is great, but not when your lose your Wi-Fi connection EVERY time you fly - it's NOT.

Thanks for your prompt attention in this regard!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop