Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WANTED: Typhoon H parts or crashed BBR (Bird Beyond Repair)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ideally I need the following:
  • 1 x B-ARM
  • 1 x Landing gear actuator (arm only)
  • 1 x Motor lamp cover
Will however consider buying a complete crashed H or whatsleft of it :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
I have Typhoon H with a few flights on it but it's like new never crashed complete in original box 500$

Ideally I need the following:
  • 1 x B-ARM
  • 1 x Landing gear actuator (arm only)
  • 1 x Motor lamp cover
Will however consider buying a complete crashed H or whatsleft of it :)

Cheers.
I have 1 still in the box, never crashed, like new 500$

Vertigo drones they have the arm with motor for $59.00. I am sure they have the other items also at a reasonable cost. The arms are not that difficult to change out as the wiring just plugs in and the pivot point unscrews using a hex wrench. You have to use the original light or purchase new. Easy to change. You also will need to use the original prop connector, two screws and spring.

Lucky if you're in the states, I'm in uk where the parts cost twice that [emoji25]
Vertigo drones they have the arm with motor for $59.00. I am sure they have the other items also at a reasonable cost. The arms are not that difficult to change out as the wiring just plugs in and the pivot point unscrews using a hex wrench. You have to use the original light or purchase new. Easy to change. You also will need to use the original prop connector, two screws and spring.

I also have all the parts you are looking for a very cheap pricing, they are used but lightly and are all in working condition. I have many other parts for the H if needed also

I am looking for a part for my typhoon H 480. it is the cap that goes at the end of the arm which is a grayish color to cover the LEDs do you have one for sale if so how much ?
thank you Keith Kuhn

Vendo todo menos la cámara, separado o junto.. Mochila, drone, helices, wizard, emisora, visera...

Perfecto estado, la volando todo bien.

Todo 400 euros

Hago envios

El resto preguntar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member