Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wardle Reservoir

FlushVision

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
As title.
A couple of flights over Watergroove Reservoir but known locally as Wardle Reservoir. Shot at 4K, manual settings: eV=0, 1/1000 shutter, no ND filters

Only two flights because it simply got too hot for me at 27C. I don't do well in hot weather :(

What are you using to edit video, I'm having trouble doing so ? Stay out of the heat I fly early evening

The 4K is looking good Flush. Nice job, I like that shot flying over the water and the clouds' shadows are moving along about the same speed.

The 4K is looking good Flush. Nice job, I like that shot flying over the water and the clouds' shadows are moving along about the same speed.
Glad you liked it, Ty. The flights were just before lunchtime and I got home shortly after 1.00 PM but I needed to be doing something else later in the afternoon so the edit was a bit of a rush job...not as good as I could have done if I didn't rush things. I suppose I should have delayed the edit until I had more time...but what's done is done.

Glad you liked it, Ty. The flights were just before lunchtime and I got home shortly after 1.00 PM but I needed to be doing something else later in the afternoon so the edit was a bit of a rush job...not as good as I could have done if I didn't rush things. I suppose I should have delayed the edit until I had more time...but what's done is done.
I hear ya, they say that video production is never fully done, we just get tired of working on them. ;)

Reactions: thetrecker
Trying to figure out what to use in order to post on the web, did one awhile back and it only posted 2 seconds on FB ?
Best you do a search of these forums to find pointers on what editors to use and how to post. Use the magnifier icon top right of the computer screen. To get you started take a look at this thread Basic how to edit videos from H?

I hear ya, they say that video production is never fully done, we just get tired of working on them. ;)
Indeed. Never a truer word spoken.

However, I edited the above video in near record time. Edited, rendered and completely uploaded to YouTube all within two hours and that was with a break to take the dog for a wee. Entirely unprofessional doing such a rush job. For example, when I'm doing a commercial job I can sometimes take a couple of days to do the same.

I like editing videos. I get just as much fun out of producing a good video as I get from capturing the footage, though what I post to this forum is only my recreational stuff which I'm not as anal in getting the finished edit to perfection. But yes, even my pro edits can sometimes become tedious to the point of distraction.

Next time a close sweep of the water, say 12 inches above!?

Next time a close sweep of the water, say 12 inches above!?
Not brave enough to do that. Not seen in the above video, at on point I came pretty close to a tree...prolly only a foot clearance. All that expanse of water and those **** trees still try and get in on the act.

Great video. Love the way the video transitions in time with the music. Temp over has dropped to 14. Our summer is finished for this year me thinks. I use Filmora for videos as well. @FlushVision

Great video. Love the way the video transitions in time with the music. Temp over has dropped to 14. Our summer is finished for this year me thinks. I use Filmora for videos as well. @FlushVision
Yes. a lot cooler today. temps at the moment are far more to my liking. I was planning to do another few flights today but it's a bit on the windy side in my neck of the woods at the moment. Nothing that my TH can't handle but the wind will cut down my flight times so I decided to postpone to another less windy day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430