Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Warnings in telemetry but perfect flight?!?!

Reaction score
I have had my H a year now and it has performed perfectly. As a result of getting my commercial licence i have begun to review telemetry files more closely and notice that i am getting constant compass calibration warnings, despite the compass being calibrated and the H flying perfectly.

More worringly, i had a total esc failure warning followed by 5 motor mode warning during a commercial flight, but nothing appeared on the ST-16 screen and the H seemed to fly perfectly.

Any ideas / suggestions?

I have had my H a year now and it has performed perfectly. As a result of getting my commercial licence i have begun to review telemetry files more closely and notice that i am getting constant compass calibration warnings, despite the compass being calibrated and the H flying perfectly.

More worringly, i had a total esc failure warning followed by 5 motor mode warning during a commercial flight, but nothing appeared on the ST-16 screen and the H seemed to fly perfectly.

Any ideas / suggestions?
It is not uncommon to get a few compass warnings in the telemetry during a flight, usually lasting for less than a second and usually occurs in events such as raising or lowering the landing gear, for example. These warnings are nothing to get alarmed over and doesn't have an impact on the flight. It's when those warnings last for longer periods or happen too frequently that should be investigated. See if the warnings correspond to the time you raise or lower the gear.

I can't comment on the esc warning.

Where can you see 5 motor mode in Telemetry? Is there any indication in Motor status? If yes, did it disappear by itself or is it permanent till the end of the flight?
Would be intersting to see the telemetry from that case.

br HE

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech