Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

warranty

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Going to call vertigo tomorrow heres my dilemma. Yesterday I went to a large field surrounded by woods on three sides, stated the typhoon gave a small amount of gas and took off like a bat out of **** and flew forward very fast and very high but I pulled back on the throttle and it didn't respond it came down by itself some where in the woods in a tree from the last picture I got. It stated it disarmed the flight I gess that's when it came down. I'll see what tey say on a replacement.

All your post point to the conclusion that you should have read the manual posted in this forum before you pressed the order button.
Oh but I did flew around the house afew felt comfortable and decided to move up then the typhoon decided to fly its own course into kingdom come

How many hours of drone experience do you have and what kind?
I started with a cheap one got fair with but it had trouble on windy days like 30 hrs flight time so I decide to take a step up got comfortable with the typhoon then it decided to fly its own mission

Dont jump to conclusions about the drone being faulty. We all have an idea of what happened, no one wants to say it yet.
Please do, My only wonder is why when I brought the throttle done all the way it didnt desend. But buy all means fill me in ?

Forgot to say thanx for the help on google with the lat long problem I was having. Also I will be buying another typhoon + regardless how the warrantee plays out

Something similar has happened to a few of us. Let us know how the warranty claim works out. I’m guessing it will be for the better.

Reactions: JackMTaco
Something similar has happened to a few of us. Let us know how the warranty claim works out. I’m guessing it will be for the better.
Called vertigo where I bought it but I have to call Yuneec on this. Vertigo toldme its quite common, more so on the h, a little rare on the h+

The H has indeed been the most prevalent in this.

FYI, all warranty claims/work has to initiate with Yuneec. They are the only one that can authorize a warranty repair. Dealers might do the work but if any payment from Yuneec to them was to be involved there would first need to be a warranty claim number to reference.

Yea I didn't know how it worked so I called vertigo and they gave me the info. To date I've been very pleased with them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval