Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Watching videos and pics from the cgo3 to the rc,phone and TV and computer from a q500? A newbie in the photo and video Dept. Of easy stuff.

That's just it, I don't know what cables go into the gimbal, there is a mini USB that I see and two other slots. Can I watch videos on the st12? on TV or the computer or a phone? As you can tell my computer skills suck.

Don't plug any cables direct into the gimbal. Simply remove the MicroSD card and use an SD to usb stick adapter to get those files on to a computer where you can view and edit them.
Note that will have to be quite a powerful computer to play back 4K if that's what you are filming at...

Last edited:
Don't plug any cables direct into the gimbal. Simply remove the MicroSD card and use an SD to usb stick adapter to get those files on to a computer where you can view and edit them.
Note that will have to be quite a powerful computer to play back 4K if that's what you are filming at...
Doesn't it seem odd that you can't watch videos on the St 12? Or phone?

Happy New Year Everyone!

Question. How do I download pics from the micro SD card. When I put it in my computer to download, the only
thing on the card was instructional data from Yuneec and not my pics. Do I need to buy a new SD? Just a novice. Help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33