Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Well I don't know if it's a problem

Reaction score
I've been laid up with disabilities and when I took my Q500 out I smashed it into the top 100ft lite tower. Both landing gear smashed, battery door off, left the best for last, the camera is smashed, there are three black wires hanging from the ball, front cover won't go back and missing one of the little blk feet are missing. because of my disabilities I don't have money, I just turned 65 and lost $200 a month off my monthly check, ( I know Boo-Hoo). My son wants to try and make a 3d copy of the ball and mayby the landing gear Has anyone tried making anything for the TYPHOON using a 3d printer ?????

I've been laid up with disabilities and when I took my Q500 out I smashed it into the top 100ft lite tower. Both landing gear smashed, battery door off, left the best for last, the camera is smashed, there are three black wires hanging from the ball, front cover won't go back and missing one of the little blk feet are missing. because of my disabilities I don't have money, I just turned 65 and lost $200 a month off my monthly check, ( I know Boo-Hoo). My son wants to try and make a 3d copy of the ball and mayby the landing gear Has anyone tried making anything for the TYPHOON using a 3d printer ?????
Post some pictures of the damaged parts so we can help. Also, is it a gopro camera?

The camera is the camera that came with the TYPHOON, I had the camera working and then it quit, only spent an hour putting the camera back together I checked the body and found several cracks all over., as for the camera I'm thinking of replacing it with another camera maybe a GoPro. Now if I switch to the gopro I'll need a video xmiter won't I. I have a Master's degree in electrical eng but retired. I use to have a security company designing and installing HiTech camera systems. Been in electronics since I was six years old now I'm 65yrs.I think Drone Nerds or Carolina Dronz has a replacement body I might get to replace the cracked one. Everything was going perfect , I guess the wind was a little stronger at 100ft then at ground level. I'm lucky the drone didn't get hooked into the superstructure of the field lites. The drone dropped like an apple out of tree. I'll try to put some pictures if needed. I'm not trying to take business away from anybody but I would like to try to build some parts from my 3D printer that I can't find on-line.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio