Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Well it happened to me finally

Reaction score
150 flights with my TH nailed today. I've had nothing but a fantastic experience with the acception of braking 2 props (my fault) and a compass failure recent but fixed and perfect as when it was new. Best part is that it still feels up to date up to the task and as evil looking as ever.
I bet you thought I was gonna complain haa. Not me ever.
Yuneec has put together a great hex and outstnding cs, I look forward to their upcoming products.

THANK YOU YUNEEC!

I bought mine Oct of 2016 but didn't fly as much as i wanted till 2017 because of the weather. It's great weather now summer is here and I plan on getting out to fly whenever I have a chance and also making plans to do some traveling just for flying the H and to get some great footage.

Off the top of my head I have no idea how many flights I've had with my TH. I'll have to look at my log-book and do a tally-up. I suspect, though, that it's below 150.

That's how I new by my log book. I've done over 60 flights in the last month testing in just awful conditions since I replaced my compass/gps. Plus I added the antennas to the H and the 3rd on the st16. Since I lost the receipt from the purchase no warranty so I went for it. To my surprise the H is very easy to work on and looks very well built considering the amount of technology for price. I think we all got great deal.
This isn't my first drone by a long shot but the first that made it to 150.

150! That is good to hear! I made my first TH flight on Saturday. I've been used to flying the Q. About 30 flights since March without an issue. The Q is very stable, like driving a Lincoln. In comparison the H is a Ferrari, It was the most fun I've had flying. I love the ST-16 Pan control feature - nice and slow! -M

Reactions: Robert Brooks
That's how I new by my log book. I've done over 60 flights in the last month testing in just awful conditions since I replaced my compass/gps. Plus I added the antennas to the H and the 3rd on the st16. Since I lost the receipt from the purchase no warranty so I went for it. To my surprise the H is very easy to work on and looks very well built considering the amount of technology for price. I think we all got great deal.
My log book (a spreadsheet) contains entries that cover 3 aircraft. The H is just one of them. I keep meaning to sort it out to separate the H entries from the other two (actually one now since one of the other aircraft is now retired). Now I'm thinking about it I'll do it tomorrow :)

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Out of all the multicopters I've had the H is the only that commands me to do a flight log in fact I never got into forums or Facebook groups for the others. The H is just a professional feeling hex at a great price I had to do it right.
Now I'm in wow a lot of Facebook groups this forum and I administration another typhoon forum.
Basically I'm hooked lol.

That's good to know. I'm going to count my folders of video as I make a new one post every flight.

That's good to know. I'm going to count my folders of video as I make a new one post every flight.
Well I just got mine a couple of weeks ago I got about a dozen flights. But as well as it flies I'm going to try to catch you quick as I can. This is a wonderful machine

Reactions: PatR and Dr Delta
Brig57 your gonna luv this baby, shes more than i expected thats for sure.no rush take your time and its magic!

Reactions: brig57
"It happened to me finally"
Yep, you got me. When I saw that title I thought "Here we go again". Then when I read your post the reality as opposed to my expectation was quite overwhelming. You and Cap Drone make it real.

My original TH was one of the first 25 released in the US with RealSense. July 2016. I have 2 "test tracks" here I use, and I have tested the RealSense Autonomous flying (in Watch Me or Follow Me Modes) since then, both with the ST16 and the Wizard. I crashed the craft once, but RealSense never has (yet!). It has flown around the Oak Grove Track and navigated the giant oaks there many times.

Only today, true story, I finally got the courage to have the craft, Wendy, fly in "Watch Me Mode" and follow the Wizard clipped to my shirt pocket on a Honda 4-Wheeler across a tree-lined lake ***, and then back. This track, a large one, I call Happy Valley. Truth is, I was afraid to look up for it, though I once saw its shadow in the water. Happy ending of course. I'll post the video by and by.

Thanks again for your great post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval