Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Weymouth Beach

Reaction score
hope its not to long for you all also noticed i had to change the setting to 1080p as it was playing in low quality
Weymouth beach from Greenhill gardens 2.66 miles of beach (4.28 km i am at about 1.80 km )
the beach chalets were built 1923
there is approximately 1 mile of golden sand and the rest is shingle and pebbles
frequented by King George III during times of illness. The king named Weymouth his 'first Resort' and made bathing fashionable here.

Looks like you had a great day for it - really good sky. You really do trust your H a fair way out over the water don't you ? Not sure I am so brave :)

Looks like you had a great day for it - really good sky. You really do trust your H a fair way out over the water don't you ? Not sure I am so brave :)
that is the furthest i have flown since having it had 2 scary flights with cold batteries same spot taking it out with in 3 mins had low bat warning panic set in. Now i have had warmers i never have a problem. I did get my first warning of bad weather ( cold conditions ) the other day but with the warm batteries did not have a problem
i was expecting you to mention pulsating effect on that video or is that just me

that is the furthest i have flown since having it had 2 scary flights with cold batteries same spot taking it out with in 3 mins had low bat warning panic set in. Now i have had warmers i never have a problem. I did get my first warning of bad weather ( cold conditions ) the other day but with the warm batteries did not have a problem
I was expecting you to mention pulsating effect on that video or is that just me
No, I gotta say I was struggling to see any of the dimming flashes at all in that one !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss