Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What’s the newest updates?

Reaction score
just received my Typhoon H pro about 2 weeks ago and wondering about the updates. What’s the newest updates?

Any word on the newest firmware updates for the Typhoon H?

B30 is still the most recent. If you have b27 and ok with a 400’ altitude limit there’s no reason to update.

B30 is still the most recent. If you have b27 and ok with a 400’ altitude limit there’s no reason to update.
I've got B30 and was hoping they would release a new improved version. Even though I have the FCC waiver I still get limited in certain areas.

If you did not file for a commercial waiver by including a copy of your 107 cert you have an amateur operator waiver which still has some limits in certain areas. That has remained consistent across all update versions. Only proven commercial operators will receive completely unrestricted software. You are aware you have to reinstall your unrestricted software after every firmware update, yes?

If you did not file for a commercial waiver by including a copy of your 107 cert you have an amateur operator waiver which still has some limits in certain areas. That has remained consistent across all update versions. Only proven commercial operators will receive completely unrestricted software. You are aware you have to reinstall your unrestricted software after every firmware update, yes?
Yes. Another item of curiosity is the FPV software, is it available for the Typhoon H?
I used the search function on this site and Bing and did not find the answer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox