Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What battery replacement for dron Q500 4K?

Reaction score
This is my first post in this forum. So at the beginning, I welcome all forum members. From few days I am the owner used drone Typhoon Q500 4K . One battery in this drone does not work at all , and the other is slightly swollen. The original batteries for this drone are quite expensive. What other would you recommend ? Are GiFi 7500mAh good?

This is my first post in this forum. So at the beginning, I welcome all forum members. From few days I am the owner used drone Typhoon Q500 4K . One battery in this drone does not work at all , and the other is slightly swollen. The original batteries for this drone are quite expensive. What other would you recommend ? Are GiFi 7500mAh good?
I recommend that you use the search feature here at the forum. Batteries have been covered over and over again, and it’s really all a matter of opinion and how well the batteries are cared for. One person may have no problems with Gifi and then the next person does. Most agree going with original equipment
Hope that helps

You can get yuneec battery at beachcamera thru walmart or newegg for 79.99. You can get on Ebay for 69. For the 20 dollars over the gifi and venom I'm sticking with oem

Is it true that the GiFi battery is better made than the original Yuneec Power 3 battery and has a lower internal resistance of the cells?

I think they are a better quality than the factory packs that fail often. You can read about failures here on the site.
I make my own batteries now but before that I would purchase a 2 pack of Gifi'a and never had a bad experience with them.
Making your own packs is not easy and I have a 3D printer to work with.
Just go with the Gifi packs and you'll be fine.
Also, Turnigy makes a decent pack as well.

After the connector is made, it can be seen that GiFi are better.

connector-screen-yf-jpg.1497

I think they are a better quality than the factory packs that fail often. You can read about failures here on the site.
I make my own batteries now but before that I would purchase a 2 pack of Gifi'a and never had a bad experience with them.
Making your own packs is not easy and I have a 3D printer to work with.
Just go with the Gifi packs and you'll be fine.
Also, Turnigy makes a decent pack as well.
Can you provide link to your cage or box for the battery?

Sorry,
I have nothing to provide. Some day I may upload my custom 3d print job but it's a bit involved.
It (the file) has to be "sliced" and converted for upload and use.
Takes a bit of time I just don't have right now.

Reactions: LostInDark

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio