Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What do you think of Mavic pro?

Hello! First post here. I have had a Mavic Pro for about six weeks. I love it! I bought a typhoon H with "Real Sense" this week. I was really excited about it. But I am having plenty of problems, that said I think they be due to my lack of experience with the typhoon. Motors will not start, They did twice, I flew it, then I set it away and the next day and they will not start. that said my mavic comes out, fires up and does the job! So easy to use. I'm considering sending back the typhoon and buying a mavic pro 2 either with the better camera or the zoom. I am not giving up on the typhoon just yet, as I believe the problems may be self imposed by me. I am here to look if any one had any ideas. FWIW, if someone asked me which to buy, I'd at this time have to say the MAVIC!

What does this have to do with Yuneec products?
Oh i am not allowed to ask questions about other drone or people experiences befor they owned a yuneec drone
People can own more then one brand better to get ideas here where it might not bias expect from you

Hello! First post here. I have had a Mavic Pro for about six weeks. I love it! I bought a typhoon H with "Real Sense" this week. I was really excited about it. But I am having plenty of problems, that said I think they be due to my lack of experience with the typhoon. Motors will not start, They did twice, I flew it, then I set it away and the next day and they will not start. that said my mavic comes out, fires up and does the job! So easy to use. I'm considering sending back the typhoon and buying a mavic pro 2 either with the better camera or the zoom. I am not giving up on the typhoon just yet, as I believe the problems may be self imposed by me. I am here to look if any one had any ideas. FWIW, if someone asked me which to buy, I'd at this time have to say the MAVIC!
Thanks and sorry that your having problems 9i am sure some one here can help you out , my question did you calibrate the gps ? Please check out posts here before you send it back it’s my favorite drone so far
Just looking into getting a smaller drone for one of my grandsons who has out grown the breeze
And is looking for a compac drone to take on vacations. He has mentioned the Mavic and I am sure other have hands on experiences
Thanks and hang in there

The Mavic Pro is a pretty decent craft, and you can get them for good prices now they have been superseded by the MP2s. The only major criticism is the fragility and exposed position of the gimbal, which doesn't do well in crashes.

Reactions: Roadstar30
What does this have to do with Yuneec products?
Oh by the it was posted in general discussion
The Mavic Pro is a pretty decent craft, and you can get them for good prices now they have been superseded by the MP2s. The only major criticism is the fragility and exposed position of the gimbal, which doesn't do well in crashes.
thank you and a good point

Oh i am not allowed to ask questions about other drone or people experiences befor they owned a yuneec drone
People can own more then one brand better to get ideas here where it might not bias expect from you
As the description says...any subject you care to discuss. It would be disingenuous in the extreme to seek to curtail free speech. Just saying...discuss!!!

Reactions: Roadstar30
By all means ask here, but the best thing to do would be to get on the Mavic Pilots forum, and have a look back at the thread history of the MP section - that will soon find you all the problems, and the solutions to them !

By all means ask here, but the best thing to do would be to get on the Mavic Pilots forum, and have a look back at the thread history of the MP section - that will soon find you all the problems, and the solutions to them !
I would think that they would be bias toward the dji that’s why I asked here as there might be some who have switched !
Believe I love yuneec typhoon h pro ! And my breeze is great for a quick fly when do feel like setting up the h!

I've had my Mavic Pro since April, and I like it a lot! It's easy to use, is really responsive and is fun to play with. It has all the inherent issues you'd expect with a DJI product - lack of real documentation, lack of functionality in the app, crappy downloading/installing firmware experiences, etc.

But overall, it's a good little bird to own.

I've had my Mavic Pro since April, and I like it a lot! It's easy to use, is really responsive and is fun to play with. It has all the inherent issues you'd expect with a DJI product - lack of real documentation, lack of functionality in the app, crappy downloading/installing firmware experiences, etc.

But overall, it's a good little bird to own.
Thanks for the honest evaluation.

Well did you buy the pro or the plus
Yes you need to check out you tube here and read
I love my typhoon h pro

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval