Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What free tool would you recommend for viewing H520 logs?

Reaction score
Hi,
the question is: What free tool would you recommend for viewing H520 logs?

I used DroneLogbook for a while, but the information shown on there is rather limited. I would like to see all the alerts/error messages, battery level, as well as location in time projected on a map. Dronelogbook basically only has the last one.

Reaction score
There is UAV ToolBox to retrieve flight logs in the ST16s. It is nice enough and can have the necessary. By pulling you well, you can recover it in PDF format easily searchable thereafter.16565

Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone in the know please correct me if mistaken BUT I don't believe UAV Toolbox is compatible with the ST16s.
I hope I'm mistaken!

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Several have been using QGroundControl to get the log files right from the H520 and the TH Plus.

Another tool for telemetry analysis is Q500log2kml programmed by @h-elsner. You can get it at Private homepage h-elsner in the downloads area. This program works with all of Yuneec’s multirotors.

DCH

Reaction score
Something is not right here. According to @Tuna (who wrote the UAV Toolbox app for the Typhoon H and the ST16) the ST16S and the Typhoon Plus platform is not compatible with UAV Toolbox. Since the Plus and and H520 are closely related and both use the ST16S, it follows that it is also not compatible with the H520.

I hope someone else can jump in here and clear this confusion up.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
UAV Toolbox doesn’t work with the ST-16S, but the site allows Guest upload of telemetry (.tlog files) for analysis.

arruntus

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Tuna commented that he was going to make changes and that he was going to adapt it, but we haven't seen him in a long time.

Reaction score
Several have been using QGroundControl to get the log files right from the H520 and the TH Plus.

Another tool for telemetry analysis is Q500log2kml programmed by @h-elsner. You can get it at Private homepage h-elsner in the downloads area. This program works with all of Yuneec’s multirotors.
Q500log is the only tool I use

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grimwraith