Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What happened to the Breeze Cam app?

Hello
After android 10 upgrading, originale up from web yuneec site, doesn't work well on May smartphone (galaxy A70)
Instead it works well on iPad.
Is It possibile to upgrade app(

Hello
After android 10 upgrading, originale up from web yuneec site, doesn't work well on May smartphone (galaxy A70)
Instead it works well on iPad.
Is It possibile to upgrade app(
The iOS version of the app is more stable and robust. The owners that use the Android version of the Yuneec Pilot app that are having missing video feed issues should start posting on all the social media platforms to try and get Yuneec to fix the problem. We are Yuneec owners just like you and are not affiliated or compensated by Yuneec. We do our best to help each other, but we have no sway over what Yuneec does.

Reactions: WTFDproject
Last edited:
The iOS version of the app is more stable and robust. The owners that use the Android version of the Yuneec Pilot app that are having missing video feed issues should start posting on all the social media platforms to try and get Yuneec to fix the problem. We are Yuneec owners just like you and are not affiliated or compensated by Yuneec. We do our best to help each other, but we have no sway over what Yuneec does.
I cannot find the app anywhere on the play store. did it get removed? it is still on the Apple app store, but I'd really like to have it on my android.

I cannot find the app anywhere on the play store. did it get removed? it is still on the Apple app store, but I'd really like to have it on my android.
This link is to a repository maintained by John Mitchell @Yuneec Skins. It has a copy of the APK.

Reactions: DoomMeister
You will find that Google and Yuneec are on the outs and have been for close to 5 years now. All Yuneec Android apps no longer appear on the Play Store (the same issue goes for DJI also).

Most can be found in the repository for Yuneec software/firmware on the YuneecSkins.com website as well as some of the apk mirrors like APKPure.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval