Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What kind of network does H520 or E90 use to connect Remote or Desktop?

TCP for telemetry and RTSP video stream and camera control commands. <-Sorry my bad

Last edited:
i found out E90 and my laptop communicate on UDP
i used wireshark.
There are two different types of packets, and I think when you are connected to E90 camera and drone send different packets
Am I correct?
I'm not 100 percent sure. How could I know which one is for camera?
1547834084999.png

Can you check if in the data field of some packages are CGI commands in? I know, that CGO3 and CGO3+ are controlled by CGI commands. You can send them simply by browser to the cam via WiFi.

Example: 192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=INDEX_PAGE
Response are JSON messages containing acknowlwdgement or data.

Commands:
Commands:
INDEX_PAGE
SET_WHITEBLANCE_MODE
STOP_RECORD
START_RECORD
SET_VIDEO_MODE
SET_IQ_TYPE
GET_SPACE_FREE
SET_EXPOSURE_VALUE
SET_SH_TM_ISO
SET_AE_ENABLE
TAKE_PHOTO
SET_PHOTO_FORMAT
GET_FW_VERSION
GET_VIDEO_MODE
GET_IQ_TYPE
GET_PHOTO_FORMAT
... and so on, a lot more.

br HE

1547852378807.png
I can't notice CGI anywhere. Does it exist at somewhere else?

and I need more explanation after EXAMPLE.

I could access 192.168.42.1 and saw
1547853254062.png
this.

but i have no idea how I can watch live-stream and use command on website.

Additionally, where did you find out that you can watch the video on the link you sent me?
I'm guessing it will work similarly on mine too.

several times. i saw youtube that i can watch the streaming when i download vlc but didn't try.
because what i really want to do is to be able to watch live-streaming on QGC.
I just tested that i can control on laptop (because i succeeded takeof using laptop) but still cannot see live-stream.

Please try following:
Open VLC > Media > Open network stream > Network tab > Enter the rtsp:// link as address > Play button.

If http://192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=INDEX_PAGE doesn't give any response then it can be that E90 is controlled somehow else.
In the firmware for ET and also in E50 the CGI commands are in. In E90 I couldn't found it. E90 is different...

br HE

Please try following:
Open VLC > Media > Open network stream > Network tab > Enter the rtsp:// link as address > Play button.

If http://192.168.42.1/cgi-bin/cgi?CMD=INDEX_PAGE doesn't give any response then it can be that E90 is controlled somehow else.
In the firmware for ET and also in E50 the CGI commands are in. In E90 I couldn't found it. E90 is different...

br HE

That URL works, it works for me. Looks like at least that hasn't changed.

URL: rtsp://192.168.42.1/live

In my case I don't have any wifi adapter or device that supports 802.11a. I bought an Android device that did support it. Download the Android version of VLC and test it successfully. I understand that VLC for PC should work the same way.

Be careful not to leave the drone on the ground too long, on, without flying. Some cases of even the E90 deformed, we are going to heal in health and avoid overheating the cameras. In this forum a case of that, with some impressive photos, but I do not find it.

Just in case, the tests don't come out expensive :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin