Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What lense

Reaction score
Hi All

i was wondering about another lense(s) for the cgo4... something with a larger zoom and another with a wider angle

im worried about the weight of the larger zoom and the effect on the gimble motors .... so open to suggestions ... i have the plus version if that makes any difference

thanks

Hi All

i was wondering about another lense(s) for the cgo4... something with a larger zoom and another with a wider angle

im worried about the weight of the larger zoom and the effect on the gimble motors .... so open to suggestions ... i have the plus version if that makes any difference

thanks
How frequently do you calibrate the compass on your H920 plus? My H920 plus is supposed to be enroute to me from California via New Jersey.
Thanks.

I've never calibrated it ... it's never needed it (the orange flash )... I picked it up from yuneec UK and flew it while I was there

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've never calibrated it ... it's never needed it (the orange flash )... I picked it up from yuneec UK and flew it while I was there

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Do you think the Yuneec people in London calibrated your compass before you conducted your orientation flight? They appear to take good care of their customers. Too bad I cannot jump on the tube and pay them a visit.

not sure they didn't say so as mine was a converted h920 built in Germany I think that may have done it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt