Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What polarization of the E90 antenna ? (Video 5.8 ghz)

Reaction score
Hello, can someone tell me what is the polarization of the E90 antenna and the mushroom of the ST16s radio. LHCP or RHCP polarization?
Thank you.

The H series has always used LHCP for video, but your picture clearly shows otherwise. Hmmmm

Yes I too believed in the LHCP when reading the forum. But I had a doubt because I tried an old FPV antenna that is in RHCP and it works with the ST16s and the H520. So a doubt invaded me and I operated on the mushroom of the ST16s (do not worry, he is not dead and has recovered well). Well, I did well because it's RHCP.
(Surely, at Yuneec the one who made the antennas of the H had to be left-handed and the one who made those of the H520 had to be right-handed ...)16845
I had just ordered LHCP antennas gaining 6 and 8 dbi but I will have to return them to resume RHCP.

Reactions: Steve Carr
the one who made the antennas of the H had to be left-handed and the one who made those of the H520 had to be right-handed ..
I would be very surprised if some are LH and some are RH. The mushroom works on both the ST16 and the ST16s and I've never seen two part numbers. Only one. So I'll bet they are all RH.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430