Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

What's the scoop on Telemetry?

Reaction score
I've been thinking about upgrading telemetry, and really liked the idea of the flytrex live 3d. I've read in multiple places there are either availability issues or the business is gone. I certainly can't find anywhere to buy the Q500 wiring adapter that has them in stock.

1. Does anyone know the status of the business?
2. Is there an alternative that would supply data to DashWare?

Thanks!

FON

I've been thinking about upgrading telemetry, and really liked the idea of the flytrex live 3d. I've read in multiple places there are either availability issues or the business is gone. I certainly can't find anywhere to buy the Q500 wiring adapter that has them in stock.
1. Does anyone know the status of the business?
2. Is there an alternative that would supply data to DashWare?
Thanks! FON
Can you tell us what you are hoping to accomplish?

great question. I like the idea of having telemetry in the event that my Q500 experiences flyaway, and I'm hoping for easier import into DashWare.
If you have a sd card installed on the ST10 under the battery the telemetry gets stored there.
The Q500 has one of the best track records of any quadcopter. I don't recall ever seeing a Q flyaway. I have seen many cases of pilots losing their Q but not from flyaways. It is generally from getting too far away and not having enough battery to get home or a lack of understanding how to use controls to get it home.

This is almost like talking to my wife. ;)

I want more complete telemetry data, and I'd like to avoid running it through the macro if that's possible...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements