Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to buy a spare ST10+ Controller USB charging cable?

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Does anybody knows where can I buy online a spare ST10+ Controller USB Charging cable? I lost the one that came with my Q500 4k drone kit. I've been looking around in so many websites and it seems to me that nobody carries that one. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

you can charge the ST-10 from your computer or use a cell phone charger .
Thank you for your reply! Are you talking about the little block where the usb cable plugs to?. I have that. I need only the cable that connects directly to the ST10+ in one end and in the other end to the little block at the power source.

Thank you for your reply! Are you talking about the little block where the usb cable plugs to?. I have that. I need only the cable that connects directly to the ST10+ in one end and in the other end to the little block at the power source.
do you have a phone charger the cable should be the same size . i have used my phone charger cabel many times .

i dont think an i phone cable will work . take your st10 to the phone store with you my phone is a androde LG . if you lived closer to me i would give you a cable .
Thanks a lot for the info!!. I will take the ST10 with me and check at one place that is really close to my house. I will keep you posted.

Any micro (not mini) usb cable will do it. You can also look in ebay for an Android cable and most of them will be micro usb.

Its worth to mention that an Apple cable will not work as they have a lightning connector which is NOT compatible with micro usb female ports. So, dont try your iPhone or iPad cable because you can cause damage to the charging port in your ST10+.

Any micro (not mini) usb cable will do it. You can also look in ebay for an Android cable and most of them will be micro usb.

Its worth to mention that an Apple cable will not work as they have a lightning connector which is NOT compatible with micro usb female ports. So, dont try your iPhone or iPad cable because you can cause damage to the charging port in your ST10+.
Yes micro-B. My bad.

Thanks a lot for such a detailed and positive information!!

Thank you all for the great information and advice that I received. I really appreciate the time and effort you've given me!

All your input was particularly enlightening, and proved helpful as I made the decision on what to buy for a replacement charging cable for my ST10+ Controller. I bought a LG Micro USB cable and it worked like a charm. It charged the remote controller in the same time it takes to charge it with the original cable. It's good to be back in the air again!!

Thanks again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval