Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to Buy New Q500 4k Batteries ?

Steve, where would you recommend getting some work done on Q5004K ?
It depends on what needs to be done. Many minor repairs can be done by you with help from people here.
More complex repairs may require shipping to a vendor. @Yuneec Skins is a supporting member of the Forum. Their website is www.yuneecskins.com

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
It depends on what needs to be done. Many minor repairs can be done by you with help from people here.
More complex repairs may require shipping to a vendor. @Yuneec Skins is a supporting member of the Forum. Their website is www.yuneecskins.com
I Need a Couple of Motors replaced, the threads are beginning to be worn down on the shaft that the props screw on. I'm afraid if I Keep applying the props, I will get one on and can't get it off. I've had that happen in the past.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Is it possible you are over tightening the props?
The o-rings are critical to keeping the props in place. If the props are over tightened the o-rings get smashed and no longer serve their intended purpose. The tool supplied for the motors should be used to remove the props when needed. It should not be used to install the props.

Is it possible you are over tightening the props?
The o-rings are critical to keeping the props in place. If the props are over tightened the o-rings get smashed and no longer serve their intended purpose. The tool supplied for the motors should be used to remove the props when needed. It should not be used to install the props.
I have two Q500's for many years and no worn threads. Do not over tighten when putting them on. A 1/2 turn after contact with o-ring should be all that is necessary for them to stay on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio