Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Where to Buy Replacement UV filters for the C23?

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering -- is there a place I can buy first party replacement lens covers/UV filters for the Typhoon H Plus camera? I don't want to have the lens open to the elements if something happens to the one supplied with the unit

Spares for the Plus are hard to find and I suspect getting a spare Yuneec lens will be near impossible, unless you find one in our classifieds. On the other hand, you also have a lens adapter that came with your Plus, should your current lens cover get damaged or broken, the next best bet would be to use the adapter and get the appropriate cover. Another benefit would be that if you don't already have a set of ND filters then your likely not going to find any as the company that made them has since stopped. But with the filter, you will find there is a large selection of all kinds of filters in sets and in singles that can now be mounted to the C23 via the lens adapter. Keep in mind however that keeping the weight of the lens to a minimum is a must - so big heavy glass lenses are not an option.

Reactions: Steve Carr
The UV filter is the same like the one for the E90 camera.

Look for Yuneec part no. YUNE90102.

Should be easily available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem