Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Which Strobe Light Works Best With the H520?

Reaction score
Hi all,

In your opinion, which strobe light works best for the H520 to comply with a daylight waiver? (I'm talking about the United States).

And, where are your preferred mounting locations on the drone that least impact flight performance? Camera performance?

TIA,

I have one Red & White mounted to the legs, mine are powered by a 9 volt battery.
Another good option are the Firehouse Strobe & a mounting made for the H.
Firehouse Technology "Arc" II Red Four Strobe Light System

The Firehouse Strobe has a rechargeable battery.

The light from TI look nice. I question the claimed 4 gram weight however. The Firehouse lights, which are just the battery and PC board weigh 7 grams. Hard to imagine how the other lights weigh less than that with a housing on them. What do yours weigh Steve?

BTW, the Firehouse lights are very bright, even in full sunlight!!

The light from TI look nice. I question the claimed 4 gram weight however. The Firehouse lights, which are just the battery and PC board weigh 7 grams. Hard to imagine how the other lights weigh less than that with a housing on them. What do yours weigh Steve?

BTW, the Firehouse lights are very bright, even in full sunlight!!
On my scale the strobe together with the holder weighs .3 oz or 8.5 Grams. When I switch the reading to gm it reads 454. Not sure what to make of that.

Last edited:
On my scale the strobe together with the holder weighs .3 oz or 8.5 Grams. When I switch the reading to gm it reads 454. Not sure what to make of that.

454gr is roughly a US lb. They look heavier than Firehouse but nothing near that heavy LOL!

Maybe the grm button is having a brain cramp on your scales :)

The strobes and holder are very light. It would take a box full of them to weight a lb. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech