Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Who owns H920 in the USA

Reaction score
Who owns a H920 in the USA? I am hoping to connect with people here in the USA who own a H920.

Who owns a H920 in the USA? I am hoping to connect with people here in the USA who own a H920.

Hey there

Currently own, Breeze, Typhoon H and Q500.

Just agreed to buy a lightly used H920 in the USA which I will hopefully be operating from Portland, Oregon. Fitted with CGO4. Also comes with GH4 and some other bits and bobs. Hoping to have it in grubby little mitts by the end of March as that is when my current ship tour ends. Next stop.....Part 107!!!!

I'd like to pick your brains at some point once I have it. Let me know if thats ok.

Thanks

Sounds good. I'll be in touch early April once I have my hands on it assuming the deal stays together.

I just received mine. Been flying DJI for awhile. I have a mavic pro, Inspire 1, Sbuilding an 1000+, and trying to justify a matrice 600. I just purchased a Tornado H920, CGO4, Typhoon H with CGo3+ and the CGO-ET thermal!

The thermal camera and 6 rotor design of the typhoon at the respected price point peaked my interest. I knew I wanted at least one ST24 controller. That had me looking at the H920. When I got to looking at the CGo4 I decided I had to have that in my life. I still needed another st16 to use as well so I got a typhoon H instead of just buying the controller. I can't wait to fly it. Waiting on weather!

Attachments

• IMG_3918.JPG
    IMG_3918.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3919.JPG
    IMG_3919.JPG
    714.1 KB · Views: 34
@Denz25p
Are you using the CGO_ET for inspection work? I am looking at it for roof inspections and solar panels. I just didn't know if the resolution was good enough. What do you think of it??

I fly a cgoet on my typhoon H, the H920 won't carry it. As far as function, it does well tracking down list cows! Used it to find a leak in a freeon system too....

Would the resolution be good from 100ft up??
No. It's very very very low res. The thermal image is added in a layer by the st16. The camera is sub par at best. It's aimed at solar panel inspections. My cows like like blobs at 45feet.

Count me in as an owner of the H920+...Doesn't seem to be very many here in the U.S.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots