Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Why is it beeping?

Reaction score
So i have a beeping problem with 2 drones 1 is a tornado h920 i replaced the bottom she'll and 1 motor, when i power it on it gives a series of 8 beeps pause then 2 the other is a q500 i replaced motor board and have same issue.

I can speak only for Q500. I do not know what excacly you hear but usually after ESC or motor exchange a motor assignement is neccessary. Connect it to GUI, check all sensors and do motor assignement.

Another source of unmanted beeping is an uncalibrated remote controller, right stick. If it is not excactly on zero in middle position the drone will report this with constantly beeping. Check stick values in HW-monitor at ST10+.

Hope for H920 someone else knows the beep codes. Beep code may give an hint to motor 2.

br HE

Is that an H920 with the ST24 controller or the H920+ with the ST16 controller? @Enrico Jorysch may have an insight on any beep codes.

I can speak only for Q500. I do not know what excacly you hear but usually after ESC or motor exchange a motor assignement is neccessary. Connect it to GUI, check all sensors and do motor assignement.

Another source of unmanted beeping is an uncalibrated remote controller, right stick. If it is not excactly on zero in middle position the drone will report this with constantly beeping. Check stick values in HW-monitor at ST10+.

Hope for H920 someone else knows the beep codes. Beep code may give an hint to motor 2.

br HE
yuneec dosent show a gui download for the q500, where would i find it

yuneec dosent show a gui download for the q500, where would i find it
https://yuneecpilots.com/threads/???yuneec-downloads???.20876/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval