Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wire diagram for H520/H+ Charger Adapter with Balance Leads

Reaction score
They seem to be on back order everywhere I look. Can anyone share a wire diagram for a H520/H+ Charger Adapter? Has anyone build one who could share an image or a story of their diy effort?

Thanks for the link. I tried a few searches here but could not come up with the right words I guess
I also find it very difficult to locate older posts on this forum, in fact it is frustrating to the point of screaming sometimes. Even ones I have looked at or responded to several times in the past are nowhere to be found when I need to locate one. Not sure what the problem is, maybe the search engine is case sensitive. If that's these case good luck to us all.

Reactions: HQLaker
@DCH @AH-1G , Thanks guys. I have found answers to 99% of my questions using the search here. That is the reason I have not asked very many publicly. I find the discussions and instructions here to be extremely enlightening and informative. It is my good foutune to have landed here where the greater good seems to have power over the darker gray matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval