Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Wireless HDMI

Reaction score
Has anyone used any of the wireless HDMI dongles that are on the market these days for streaming live feeds from your ST16 or ST16S to a monitor? I have been working on starting a legitimate side business with my H Plus. Part 107, federal EIN, state business registration, local licensing, insurance, etc. A couple things that I'll be doing will require live video feed to a large monitor. I'm contemplating getting the Nyrius Aries Pro. They advertise that it works with drones and has ZERO latency. At $250, I'd like some input from people who have used it, or any wireless HDMI for that matter. Thanks, Chris.

Here's the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0092T3E3A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_auvACbT1NVW42

Also note that the resolution from the ST-16 will only be 1280x720...

Also note that the resolution from the ST-16 will only be 1280x720...
Yes, I'm aware of that. I hooked it up to a 42" monitor a couple of weeks ago with a HDMI cable. I was actually surprised at how good it looked with only 720p on that size of monitor.

I use an IO Gear wireless HDMI dongle that is powered off the USB port of the ST-16S. I can be 100 feet away and still get good signal to the 40 inch TV in the back of my SUV. Stops people from looking over my shoulder when I am flying. I see almost zero latency.

Reactions: TurboDad81

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval