Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Won’t Fly

Reaction score
I am 77 Yearsold andI love flying my drone. I recently had a ‘hard landing’ and the camera cable got ripped off. I now have a problem keeping the drone in the a few seconds. I a man reaching out to you experienced pilots to ask if the missing camera cable inhibit s flight. YuneecQ500+/CG02.

The missing cable will not inhibit flight by itself. However, it is possible the power cable shorted and damaged something. I think you are saying the drone does take off and flies for a short time?
Does the Q500 lift off at all?
Please tell us what happens when you try to fly it.

Are you getting a battery warning, or any LED or beep signals when the "hard land" happens?

It would be best if you would upload the flight logs so we can see what is happening.
Attachment 45 (Q500 and Chroma Flight Log Retrieval) in this document will explain a fairly easy way to upload the flight logs.
"Way To Fix Drones project"

I tried re-setting everything back to factory specs. Now I can’t even get the controller to bind with the drone. I am new at this admittedly ignorant but I am willing to try anything to get in the air.
Thank you for your suggestion.

It would be better, in this case, to first upload the Flight logs for review. It may show us the original issue and lead to a more focused response.
We can then deal with this new binding problem as a separate issue. There are steps we can take to identify why the controller will not bind, but dealing with two problems at once would lead to confusion.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin