Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB: H520/TH PLUS charging cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPR

Reaction score
Hello gang,

Anyone knows where to buy charging cables for the H520/TH Plus? Carolina Drones and Vertigo seems to be out of them.

I do not know if the H and H+/520 use the same leads, but here are some H charge leads

Good to know. Which raises the question, I have seen people talk about being able to use H packs in the H+. Perhaps I misread that. Yunees needs to do a better job of delineating their various aircraft.

I agree, Yuneec made the balance pins different but the slots for the power to the aircraft are the same, so yes you can use 480 batteries in a Plus or 520 and; they seem to hold up pretty good. The down side is the 'Low Battery' warning on the Plus and 520 is such that when you land with a 480 battery right at 1st battery warning - it is effectively right at storage level so to continue to fly you have to ignore the first two warnings that comes 30 seconds apart and when the third warning hits and the aircraft climbs to RTH altitude you have to switch to a different flight mode to stop the ascent. The voltage difference between LiPo and LiHV is just enough to make the warnings happen in the wrong places, also the Plus and 520 show a battery percentage rather than true voltage, but we are talking about Yuneec after all. ?

H Plus Battery is at; the top 480 below

Batts.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fenwick
I have two leads ordered but as you say they are on back order. So, at the moment we are forced to use the slow OEM charger.

Them's the ones I got from Carolina Dronz. Work great. I got one that was missing the strain relief on the balance tap so they sent me a new cable and let me keep the first one. I use it as a dedicated cable for checking charge state with my quick checker.

Wow, that was fast! I glad you will get some use out it... better than sitting in a box. [emoji106]

Thank you again, and I owe you one. The cable is better than my DYI.

So my "slow boat from China" finally came in today. Ordered 2 H520/Plus charge cables from GiFiPower Oct 1, 2020 so that's...... 63 days. They look great and I almost forgot about them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts