Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

WTB H920 w/V18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Title says it all. Anyone out there looking to sell? There are a couple on Ebay. One listing has two ST16 controllers, but always skeptical about Ebay, lots of scammers.
Thx for reading!

Title says it all. Anyone out there looking to sell? There are a couple on Ebay. One listing has two ST16 controllers, but always skeptical about Ebay, lots of scammers.
Thx for reading!
Check out chiefinthesky (his handle), he's got one he's selling.

Check out chiefinthesky (his handle), he's got one he's selling.
I believe his is a 920+. I have purchased from bilbot and genuineauthenticdeals and was very pleased with both (on ebay). The kits were complete and test flown prior to shipping.

I believe his is a 920+. I have purchased from bilbot and genuineauthenticdeals and was very pleased with both (on ebay). The kits were complete and test flown prior to shipping.
Additional note: the dual transmitters are ST 24's for team mode.

I have been an eBay buyer since 2003 and have NEVER had a problem. In addition, they have a great wall-to--wall protection plan.

Reactions: Docdor
The kit I have for sale had the CG04, not the V18 - vastly different cameras. The V18 is intended for inspection etc. with a good long zoom range, where the CG04 is for more cinematic purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval