Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yphoon G with CGO 3 camera -photography samples-NEW

Reaction score
Altitude 50-90m legal here in Canada ,
Wind Slow - 8-15 km ± H
Dng (Raw) photos post-productions on Photoshoop.

Attachments

• YUN00189.jpg
    YUN00189.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 24
  • YUN00205.jpg
    YUN00205.jpg
    8.4 MB · Views: 21
  • Fort Chambly.jpg
    Fort Chambly.jpg
    7.9 MB · Views: 20
  • YUN00108.jpg
    YUN00108.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 20
  • YUN00009.jpg
    YUN00009.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 21
  • YUN00042.jpg
    YUN00042.jpg
    9.4 MB · Views: 20
  • YUN00063.jpg
    YUN00063.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 23
  • YUN00080.jpg
    YUN00080.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 20
  • YUN00078.jpg
    YUN00078.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 25
Nice pictures. I like the wedding snap...the obligatory heart shot using the guests but well done in this instance.

I'm not happy taking bookings for weddings. Not that I can't do them but getting a day with weather conditions suitable for good shots are a bit hit & miss in the North of England, if indeed the weather is suitable for a flight on the day at all. I can brighten up a picture in post if the lighting isn't good, but I cant do anything if it's raining or blowing a gale.

Thanks ,
this is my first wedding with drone .....
Its good to check some nice shoots from above on pintrest or instagram or flickr to get same nice creative ideas....
In the rest you need a main photographer in the field and a dronographer(pilot) for aerial shoots...
Good luck !

Thanks ,
this is my first wedding with drone .....
Its good to check some nice shoots from above on pintrest or instagram or flickr to get same nice creative ideas....
In the rest you need a main photographer in the field and a dronographer(pilot) for aerial shoots...
Good luck !
Getting good weather 'on the day' of a wedding is so hit-and-miss here in the North West of England that I'm reluctant to take a booking for a wedding. So much so that I will only take a booking on the proviso that it is a 'Pot Luck' booking, so to speak, with absolutely no guarantee that a flight will take place and that the 'happy couple' are made well aware of the fact. Consequently the bookings I receive for weddings are few and far between, and that's O.K. by me.

My own thoughts about wedding photography are that such photography is far better suited to a ground based photographer. Of course, a ground based photographer wouldn't normally be able to capture that sort of picture (Your heart shape picture) but far from impossible if employing a mast...something that is often overlooked by a lot of photographers both ground based and flying camera based.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss