Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec and eBay regarding warranty

Reaction score
Perhaps this is old news and everyone is aware, unlike myself who recently purchased a brand new H on eBay. Alas..... hope I don't have any issues requiring warranty service. This from Yuneec CS: "If you purchase your unit on Ebay brand new, it would have to be through one of our authorized dealers in order to be able to get warranty on the unit. The reason behind that is because, private sellers will advertise that the unit is brand new when in reality it is not or there is something wrong with it. We have one authorized dealer on Ebay and their seller name is Genuine Authentic Deals."

Perhaps this is old news and everyone is aware, unlike myself who recently purchased a brand new H on eBay. Alas..... hope I don't have any issues requiring warranty service. This from Yuneec CS: "If you purchase your unit on Ebay brand new, it would have to be through one of our authorized dealers in order to be able to get warranty on the unit. The reason behind that is because, private sellers will advertise that the unit is brand new when in reality it is not or there is something wrong with it. We have one authorized dealer on Ebay and their seller name is Genuine Authentic Deals."
That's good information. However, there is no such seller on eBay in the US. There is a seller named YuneecUSA which appears to be the authorized seller.
yuneecusa | eBay Stores

That's interesting, you're right as I didn't turn that seller up either. That was the answer this morning from Yuneec CS so perhaps they gave me bogus info. Whatever, I'd make certain the seller can guarantee warranty. I had previously discussed with an altogether different eBay seller and he claimed the warranty SHOULD be available, but it seems Yuneec wouldn't agree with that statement.

I searched Google for ... Yuneec Genuine Authentic Deals ... I did find them on ebay but it was tricky.

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplac...1G8RHK4&merchant=A2OVLEI1G8RHK4&redirect=true

Three places you can buy a Yuneec product and always get treated right; Vertigo Drones, Terrestrial Imaging, and CarolinaDronz. With Yuneec’s 20% off coupon you can get a great deal at any of them and not be at risk.

[QI purchased a bind and the Fly on eBay under Buy It Now.
I do not recall the seller's name but I registered it with Yuneec.
They confirmed it would have a warranty .wUOTE="PatR, post: 116728, member: 1911"]Three places you can buy a Yuneec product and always get treated right; Vertigo Drones, Terrestrial Imaging, and CarolinaDronz. With Yuneec’s 20% off coupon you can get a great deal at any of them and not be at risk.[/QUOTE]

I purchased a brand new bind and fly on eBay under the buy-it-now column . I do not recall the seller's name but just go to eBay and tbuy it now find this drone.
I registered it with Yuneec and they said you are good to go

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio