Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec at Ford...still can't catch a break.

Reaction score
Company using the H520 for inspections and they only mention the name "GoPro" :(
Ford Dagenham Plant

They did show the Yuneec Logo on the St-16 for about 3 seconds ! And at least they took video of the actual craft instead of just getting the normal stock photo of a phantom :)

So now we know, (I did not know previously) that we have GoPro options for the H520!

Either that or someone did a terrible job proofing the copy before laying down the narration for the video.

Just sayin’

Does that really look like a go pro? come on!
That's the problem with reporters they don't know much except to cause mayhem.
I'm surprised that you can fly indoors with all that steal and maintain flight stability. I'm sure he had the GPS off, but still all that steal I would have suspected would interfere with the controls?:cool:
10.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: uidzero
Is that rally a go pro camera?
I'm surprised that you can fly indoors with all that steal and maintain flight stability. I'm sure he had the GPS off, but still all that steal I would have suspected would interfere with the controls?:cool:
I think all the steel would've done is affect the GPS if it had been on. Not much point in having the GPS on indoors anyway. He was flying in manual mode, with the GPS off. And he was always standing pretty close to the drone in any case. It'd be pretty stable in a warehouse/factory like that because there'd be no wind to push it about. And yes, the guy was Daniel from Yuneec UK, so he should know what he's doing! He does all the official Yuneec UK videos on YouTube. So obviously, the Ford workers haven't been trained yet?!!

Reactions: AH-1G
I think all the steel would've done is affect the GPS if it had been on. Not much point in having the GPS on indoors anyway. He was flying in manual mode, with the GPS off. And he was always standing pretty close to the drone in any case. It'd be pretty stable in a warehouse/factory like that because there'd be no wind to push it about. And yes, the guy was Daniel from Yuneec UK, so he should know what he's doing! He does all the official Yuneec UK videos on YouTube. So obviously, the Ford workers haven't been trained yet?!!
Cool!

They have to be flying in the indoor mode. Completely deactivate the GPS. We have commented on this in another thread recently. For cases like this I think it is a good idea to have it, since the manual mode of the H520 still takes data from the GPS in certain aspects. In indoor mode, the GPS is completely deactivated.

However, in this type of flight, wouldn't it make more sense to use the E50 instead of the E90 that he is using?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece