Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Batteries In-Stock

Yuneec Skins

The Yuneec Parts Guy
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Website
yuneecskins.com
Yuneec Batteries In-Stock
Yuneec Batteries - Chargers - Adaptors
Also In-Stock; Yuneec Controller Batteries, Yuneec Battery Adaptors-Cables, Yuneec Battery Chargers.
Coming Soon: Tornado H920-H920-Plus, H3, H520e & Blade Chroma Batteries
Quote: "Coming Soon: Tornado H920-H920-Plus".... Would the batteries configuration be 3x 4000mah similar (but better) to the horrible factory batteries or 2x higher capacity say 8000+mah? If so, this could breath new life into several H920 copters collecting dust.

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Received the H batteries today (though I fly a H+) and 2 packs of Skittles, yum, yum. I am in the processes of charging on the DY3, weather permitting I will fly today and give a report on the length of flight. .

Last edited:
Reactions: FLDirector19
Very happy with batteries. I charge one of the two I purchased from Yuneec Skins, I only flew down to 36%, that gave me 16minutes 23seconds. I have flown down to 25% on other batteries, had I done so today I could have gotten another 3 or more minutes.
Wind was a non issue, I had the video running the whole time and mostly hovering.
Again I flew the H+ using H batteries.
While testing out the batteries I had some folks come by, I didn't mind explaining the joys of flying the H+.

Attachments

• YUN_0002.MP4_clsg-rsz - Copy.jpg
    YUN_0002.MP4_clsg-rsz - Copy.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 17
  • YUN_0003.MP4_2clsg_rsz - Copy.jpg
    YUN_0003.MP4_2clsg_rsz - Copy.jpg
    883.7 KB · Views: 17
Quote: "Coming Soon: Tornado H920-H920-Plus".... Would the batteries configuration be 3x 4000mah similar (but better) to the horrible factory batteries or 2x higher capacity say 8000+mah? If so, this could breath new life into several H920 copters collecting dust.
I'll have more info soon...;)

Today I flew both new batteries from Yuneec Skins.
Flying the H+, using only H batteries.
I had a light breeze at 13kts.
Again, video on at all times, 50ft to 150ft height. I'm sure the breeze was bit more at 150 feet
17minutes and 31seconds, landing with 1st vibration from controller.

Last edited:
  • Love
Today I flew both new batteries from Yuneec Skins.
Flying the H+, using only H batteries.
I had a light breeze at 13kts.
Again, video on at all times, 50ft to 150ft height. I'm sure the breeze was bit more at 150 feet
17minutes and 31seconds, landing with 1st vibration from controller.
Great! 17.5 minutes Flight Time...;)

Sorry i didnt see this thread first but i just posted a thread with an issue with these new batteries if anyone has any info or suggestions please... Id like to use this new (expensive) battery so i can fly again.

Problem solved, IM AN IDIOT.... i'll just chock that up to being old.... I had the balance plug in the charger but didnt notice it wasnt the one from the battery harness, it was a seperate cable for another battery....

Last edited:
Sorry i didnt see this thread first but i just posted a thread with an issue with these new batteries if anyone has any info or suggestions please... Id like to use this new (expensive) battery so i can fly again.
Did you see my reply in your thread?

Good Morning,
Do you have any news on the H920+ battery 8000 Ma???
I have a Manufacture that's going to make them, working out the Details, and if 2 are better than 3, more to come...;)

Thank You. Will try and keep looking for them. I am trying to get a local battery engineer to configure a long lasting set. using the OEM as a guide.
I have a Hunch 2 Larger Batteries would be better than 3....

Yuneec Batteries, the next Shipment of 80 Typhoon H, H+, and H520 Batteries will Ship sometime this week from China, hopefully they will arrive next week... H3 Batteries should arrive the week after.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gautamadani