Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec breeze Landing

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to land the Yuneec breeze? I'm using selfie mode

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

After you takeoff there should be a landing button and a RTH button depending on your preference. Or, fly it back and land using the selfie sliders.

After you takeoff there should be a landing button and a RTH button depending on your preference. Or, fly it back and land using the selfie sliders.
I actually found it lol. There is just so much going on the screen that I just overlooked it. But thanks anyway

I actually found it lol. There is just so much going on the screen that I just overlooked it. But thanks anyway

I don't find the landing button ! Where. Could it be and is it looking like?

I don't find the landing button ! Where. Could it be and is it looking like?
On the lower left of the screen you should see a house with an arrow pointing down

In case anyone missed it, you cannot land this drone manually, only by pressing the "land" button. Might seem obvious but no doubt somebody on here will ask that one day.

I tried flying in selfie mode inside and there was no landing icon and i crashed into wall and that stopped it. Going outside and try when it gets warmer,hopefully i see a landing icon in pilot mode with the gps on,if not ill use the controller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio