Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec breeze lost

Reaction score
Hi, i ve lost my yuneec today.
I set the “following” mode, starts to fly and the breeze acted like the rocket, flied up to the sky, i ve lost the contact... and did not come back.
All settings was as usually, don’t have idea what happened. The speed was around 50km/ h, went above the geo fence... and dissapeared. Any idea what to do? Can i request warantee to yuneec? How can i send the flight log?

Sorry to hear of your misfortune!

If you are within the warranty period contact Yuneec for the information they will want from you. Here are instructions for retrieving your FlightLog files that Yuneec will need How To: Save Breeze Telemetry (FlightLog files).

Reactions: bcraack
Thanks, i’ll deffiinnatelly write them.

You need to get on the website for your part of the world (Europe for you if my memory serves me right) and use the Support portal. It should allow you to contact them by phone, Live Chat, or online support ticket. Email rarely works with Yuneec.

Just checked, i cant open itunes, bcs my company is the owner of the iphone. Sucks. Is there amy other way to catch the flight log?

Just checked, i cant open itunes, bcs my company is the owner of the iphone. Sucks. Is there amy other way to catch the flight log?

If you or the company has a Mac computer you should be able to see the file structure on the phone while connected via USB cable. Look for the FlightLog folder.

I know its not breeze related issue, but unfortunately not :-( I need to ask our international IT to let me IN...AHH ITS AWFULL... might be they will not reply me at all.... ( international company)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 20.51.34.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-22 at 20.51.34.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 22
Do you fly the Breeze using the Controller? If that is the case there will not be any usable flight logs anyway. Yuneec CS is aware of this anomaly, but will not openly admit it. They may still ask for flight logs as there will be one showing connection to the Breeze, but no airborne data as the file is closed as soon as you switch to controller mode.

You need to get on the website for your part of the world (Europe for you if my memory serves me right) and use the Support portal. It should allow you to contact them by phone, Live Chat, or online support ticket. Email rarely works with Yuneec.
Their online RMA form works well in EU, used it 3 times and got response within 24 hours [emoji106]

Reactions: DoomMeister
Do you fly the Breeze using the Controller? If that is the case there will not be any usable flight logs anyway. Yuneec CS is aware of this anomaly, but will not openly admit it. They may still ask for flight logs as there will be one showing connection to the Breeze, but no airborne data as the file is closed as soon as you switch to controller mode.

Fortunatelly i used only phone for following mode. I try somehow to get the data from my phone

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval