Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec CG03+ modified with a Peau Productions 8.25mm lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Yuneec CG03+ camera (for the Typhoon H) modified with a Peau Productions 8.25mm (47mm) zoom lens (over 2x the stock lens FOV great for building/roof inspections) if anyone is interested

Can you post some images you've taken with it please? Also, what kind of price are you looking to get? What is the image count of the camera? I assume this is not a warrantable item by Yuneec but does the Peau warranty extend to the CGO3+

no one provides warranty, image show difference in FOV, top modified CG03+, bottom standard E90
View attachment 14536
@SeeHigher
I would be curious to see some video. I just did the Peau 3.97 hack and the video quality is excellent and stable. Thought about the 8.25 but everything I researched showed that the 8.25 video had to be stabilized due to the increased zoom.

I had a CG03+ with the Peau 3.97mm (just sold it a while back) and yes the video and photos were excellent, the photos from the Peau 8.25mm are also first class the video is very good also provide your flying is smooth, fast erratic flying won't do. I have move to the H520 (reason why I'm selling all my H kit) with both the E90 & E50 cameras the results are the same the E50 needs to be flown smooth if you want to shoot video. So excellent results when you need to compress prospective but not an every day lens

hi im v. interested in cam have u hot it? if not how much is it to fit a peau 3.97 (diy)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements