Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com security issues on 3 different browsers

Reaction score
Yuneec needs to fix their website on chrome some pages wont load, on edge and mozilla and chrome as well all types of security issues. Heres a screen shot from Mozilla just for an example.

Attachments

• Moz Yun.pdf
    415 KB · Views: 20
Yes, it's been like that ever since I first went to it a few years back ! I don't think web design or maintenance is among their strong points...

Yuneec needs to fix their website on chrome some pages wont load, on edge and mozilla and chrome as well all types of security issues. Heres a screen shot from Mozilla just for an example.
I use Chrome and haven't experienced problems of any kind.

I deal by email and phone with Yuneec UK. No issues so far.

The us.yuneec website seems to be the one with issues especially on chrome can't even view the faq or support page ive gone to the UK version and had no problems there so props to the UK for getting it right.

The us.yuneec website seems to be the one with issues especially on chrome can't even view the faq or support page ive gone to the UK version and had no problems there so props to the UK for getting it right.
Don't know if it's a region thing, a lot of US sites are playing up on chrome.

On my computer using the the URL I listed above I have no issues?
Untitled2.png

The mobile browser has never functioned properly and requesting full browser from the phone doesn’t work. You have to access their site from a full browser for it to function almost properly. There are still anomalies when signing in from a full browser.

typed that in google search (not in the browser) and no issues.
Maybe your cell phone is sick?

Goodness ill give those ideas a shot then hope yuneec will make their sites easier to access at some point love the products but have bought certain items from vertigodrones as its just an easier site to work with.

typed that in google search (not in the browser) and no issues.
Maybe your cell phone is sick?

Their settings for mobile browsers are really bad. The only way to get the site to work well is through a full browser. It has been that way since the end of 2017 when I started using the Yuneec site at the time I bought my Breeze.

Reactions: AH-1G
Their settings for mobile browsers are really bad. The only way to get the site to work well is through a full browser. It has been that way since the end of 2017 when I started using the Yuneec site at the time I bought my Breeze.
That doesn't sound good however id rather have the messed up site as apposed to messed up software just got my typhoon h yesterday so have been looking at the forums and was trying to use the site to prepare myself my uav pilot dongle shows up today so ill be doing much practice in prep for a full weekend of flying with both the H and the Mantis. Updated all firmware and familarized with most of the controls last night that 5 hour charge time for the st16 was unexpected wouldn't be to bad if you could use it while it was charging.

Before I can get the US site to load I have to clear the browser cache. Then it loads with no problem. The UK site does not seem to have this problem.

That doesn't sound good however id rather have the messed up site as apposed to messed up software just got my typhoon h yesterday so have been looking at the forums and was trying to use the site to prepare myself my uav pilot dongle shows up today so ill be doing much practice in prep for a full weekend of flying with both the H and the Mantis. Updated all firmware and familarized with most of the controls last night that 5 hour charge time for the st16 was unexpected wouldn't be to bad if you could use it while it was charging.

I use a charging block for my ASUS 8” tablet to charge the ST-16. It is faster than using the USB from the OEM charger.

I use a charging block for my ASUS 8” tablet to charge the ST-16. It is faster than using the USB from the OEM charger.
I used my fast charger for my lg stylo 4 last night not sure but seemed like it did charge a bit faster how fast does yours charge from almost completely dead.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss