Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec.com software check

Reaction score
I've been to usa site Yuneec.com several times recently too check for software updates and don't see the support button anymore anywhere at the top or the bottom of the page for Ty H or any other model, I did login but nothing, I did do a search on this site and one was posted here but nothing to be found on this

I've been to usa site Yuneec.com several times recently too check for software updates and don't see the support button anymore anywhere at the top or the bottom of the page for Ty H or any other model, I did login but nothing, I did do a search on this site and one was posted here but nothing to be found on this

Hmm...it's coming up OK for me right now. You might try putting "us.yuneec.com".

yuneec_homepage.jpg

You are not seeing the support dropdown menu??

I had that issue start to come up for a while. I use a browser called Maxthon Cloud Browser. For a few weeks I was not able to view the top of the page, it seemed to be hidden. I re-sized my display and it came back. It is probably just browser related. Try using a different browser or re-size your screen.

finally it came up, im using win 8 with IE , minimized the window and back to full screen, let it sit for a minute and it popped up

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace