Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec CS - not great experience so far, anyone have any pointers?

Reaction score
Anyone know what is up with Yuneec Customer Service? Specifically in the US?

I had called multiple times (counting 4 up to today) & e-mailed more than that (I'm up to 12 correspondence now with zero response other than the standard automated reply, with additional case numbers attached that appear to be auto generated).

I called today again (7/13/17), but now get the 'out of office' even though I called at 8 AM CST (Yuneec mentioned that their hours are 8-5 Pacific).

Anyone have any additional numbers for me to try other than the 844-898-6332 number?

So much for;

Our business hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm PST. It is our goal to provide exceptional customer service and we hope you received just that.

&

It is our goal to provide exceptional customer service and we hope you received just that.

I called today again (7/13/17), but now get the 'out of office' even though I called at 8 AM CST (Yuneec mentioned that their hours are 8-5 Pacific).

Hey fellow Texan,
8 AM PST is 10 AM our time I believe.
They have indeed been having slow phone response but they are working to get it down, have new folks on board.
Try this after 10: 1-844-343-9770
Good luck!:)

I've called them several times @ 800-834-5279 and never had a problem other than the persons wifi head
set they talk thru drifts in and out a bit. Honestly though, my calls have been to the Sales personal...

I wanted to provide a follow up (thanks rayray for the number to what appears to be the Typhoon H hotline).

Finally was able to send the H back for repair earlier this week. Hopefully everything will be made right, I'll follow up when I get the unit back.

Reactions: Camflyer15
I have been calling for a week, every day and just sitting on hold forever. Wait time gets down to a min and I never speak to anyone. When I call the hotline the wait time is 70-80 mins. I have emailed several times, no responses. I'm in the US, trying to have a repair done.

I have been calling for a week, every day and just sitting on hold forever. Wait time gets down to a min and I never speak to anyone. When I call the hotline the wait time is 70-80 mins. I have emailed several times, no responses. I'm in the US, trying to have a repair done.
Yeah, it's along wait. Usually when you call the hotline, you get a callback option after about 5 min. I never call on a Monday. Maybe the best time is first thing in the morning.
What is the issue you are having?

Bought it 2 weeks ago, tried to fly it and crashed, 4 motors don't work, power button on the drone doesn't turn it off or on, just comes on when I put the battery in. I'm just trying to get the best option for repair.

Bought it 2 weeks ago, tried to fly it and crashed, 4 motors don't work, power button on the drone doesn't turn it off or on, just comes on when I put the battery in. I'm just trying to get the best option for repair.
If it's a warranty repair it would be worth the wait on the phone. If the crash was not warranty related there are a few options including diy or sending it to a repair dealer.
Vertigo Drones sells the parts and also does repairs. They specialize in Yuneec products.
Certified Repairs and Services by Vertigo Drones: Yuneec Typhoon H, Q500, Breeze, CGO3+, CGO3, CGO2

Reactions: Camflyer15
If it was mine, a non warranty repair after a crash, and I was footing the repair bill it would go to CarolinaDronze or Terrestrial Imaging. Both also sell parts.

I used the hotline and they actually did call back. They sent me a return for repair to:
UR technologies in NY, I'm assuming due to my location. No clue how much this is gonna cost or if I even want to pay for it.

I used the hotline and they actually did call back. They sent me a return for repair to:
UR technologies in NY, I'm assuming due to my location. No clue how much this is gonna cost or if I even want to pay for it.
I've heard that United Radio has a good repair facility and much better turnaround times than elsewhere. If there is a charge they will check with you before repairing.

Without waiting on hold, etc to speak to Yuneec, would I be able to go to Terrestrial Imaging and use them for repair? Even though they printed out the service ticket for UR? The reason I ask is because it would cut out all of the shipping, boxing, etc. I could personally drop it off and pick it up.

Without waiting on hold, etc to speak to Yuneec, would I be able to go to Terrestrial Imaging and use them for repair? Even though they printed out the service ticket for UR? The reason I ask is because it would cut out all of the shipping, boxing, etc. I could personally drop it off and pick it up.
Certainly. If it's not a warranty repair you can take it anywhere you like. If TI is close to you that would be an excellent choice.

C.S. update. Today I had a couple of questions that required calling Yuneec customer service. Made the call, got a message informing me of an estimated 39 minute wait, shortly after provided the opportunity to do it through a call back which I took advantage of. Roughly 45 minutes later Yuneec called me back and the questions were answered to my satisfaction. Total time actually waiting on the phone was about 5 minutes. I can easily live with that.

Oh, if anyone tries to download the GUI and ends up with a virus blocked message for their effort, turn off your anti-virus program and try again. There's no virus. That was the first question.

C.S. update. Today I had a couple of questions that required calling Yuneec customer service. Made the call, got a message informing me of an estimated 39 minute wait, shortly after provided the opportunity to do it through a call back which I took advantage of. Roughly 45 minutes later Yuneec called me back and the questions were answered to my satisfaction. Total time actually waiting on the phone was about 5 minutes. I can easily live with that.

Oh, if anyone tries to download the GUI and ends up with a virus blocked message for their effort, turn off your anti-virus program and try again. There's no virus. That was the first question.

Don't you just love computers, Pat? The first question, 10-4. What was the 2nd question?
A great and timely post by the way.

2nd question related to the altitude bug fix for b27. After updating two H's I can attest that bug is no longer present in b30. Connect to the GUI and set what you need.

Two more questions, one about GPS horizontal accuracy. Once you have a a good satellite fix (you know, wait for it to happen) the horizontal is very accurate. Launch too soon and you might be 20 miles off. My experience anyway on the too soon part.

You know what the fourth question was and I didn't get any more than you've got. Sooner rather than later. Started another waiver request while I had them on the line.

I haven't broke anything so there's nothing for that level;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss