Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer and Tech support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

API

Reaction score
IMG_1739.JPG IMG_1740.JPG Here is my story. I had the Q500K for 2 days. Took it for my first flight only about 10 feet or so to get used to it. Day 2 same thing now about 20 feet. The battery was fully charged and it just shut down and dropped damaging the camera and part of the structure. I called them after being on hold for over an hour and was told to email the flight log which I did along with copies of proof of purchase. Its now 3 weeks and still no communication from them. To add insult to injury I tried calling them Sep 4 2017 and the message was they in a company function and to call back later.

Im so frustrated since there was a defect and should be under warranty. No email responses just new case numbers every time I email. I should use Excell to keep track of all the case numbers.

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?????????

Today is Labor Day Holiday. Best and fastest way to contact. They open 8am Pacific Standard Time about three to four minutes after 8am call and you should be on hold in most cases no longer than 10 minutes. Do the same when they finish their lunch which ends at 1pm Pacific Time. I have always found this to be the case with me. Have your case number ready. Good luck.

Last edited:
The offices of Yuneec USA are in the city of Ontario, California, not Canada. If you are on the east coast, call at about
11:10 to 11:15AM Eastern time, tomorrow. They will normally be busier the day after a holiday.

FWIW, the damage looks to be less than $30.00 in parts... warranty service could take as long as 10+ weeks
from the time you send it to them, until they return it to you. Time vs money... your choice.

Last edited:
Also they have a few different numbers that I have seen listed;

Yuneec USA 855-284-8888
Customer Support 844-898-6332
Customer Care 909-906-1635

I don't think so. Are you in Canada?
In Canada we don't celebrate Christmas, New Years, Canada Day, Good Friday/Easter Sunday, Pregnant Day or any other holidays.....Our homes are Igloos and Moose are on every dirt road we have.
We do get the odd Pony Express message every now and then. Is James Madison still President there, and did they finally manage to rebuild that funny looking white colored house we burnt to the ground in 1814?.......

Dont fergit all yer coal is delivered by them Ice Road truckers... Thank god you got all dat ice for
dem iceboxes, eh? gotta keep dat molsons cold... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Rayray
it just shut down and dropped damaging the camera and part of the structure.
This is in regard to the Q500 even though it's posted on the Typhoon H page. The problem you describe is likely an ESC failure. How much damage to the aircraft? The picture of the camera wires is minor since you don't need them. You can just cut and tape them and reinstall the camera. You mention other damage but no pics. Take a good sniff at each motor and see if one has a burnt smell.

Thank you everyone one for posting. Ive tried to post my Flight Log info with changing the csv files to text but can't upload the files. Can someone help me with that? I would like to order the rubber dampeners I need two, those are the rubber things that are located in the four corners. Any idea where I can order them ? I also have an issue with the lights on the bottom of the 4K one is not blinking with the color the other is blinking. I have flown the Q500 without the camera and everything seems to fine. The only thing my friend and I noticed I didn't get more then 15 minutes at best of flight time. Is that normal? the battery was fully charged.

The offices of Yuneec USA are in the city of Ontario, California, not Canada. If you are on the east coast, call at about
11:10 to 11:15AM Eastern time, tomorrow. They will normally be busier the day after a holiday.

FWIW, the damage looks to be less than $30.00 in parts... warranty service could take as long as 10+ weeks
from the time you send it to them, until they return it to you. Time vs money... your choice.
Where can I find the parts? I need the four corner rubber dampeners and I need on one of the corners the light it will only blink one color and not the blue color.

Where can I find the parts? I need the four corner rubber dampeners and I need on one of the corners the light it will only blink one color and not the blue color.

Another source...

All Yuneec OEM Parts

You don't have to convert the file. You just need to add ".txt" to the file name and it will upload.
Parts are at Search Beta

There are so many files with csv do I need to add .txt to each one? I have done done that and I can't upload only one file. There are so many such as Telemetry,remote gps, remote gps. They all are in one folder. Can you help me setup the upload?

There are so many files with csv do I need to add .txt to each one? I have done done that and I can't upload only one file. There are so many such as Telemetry,remote gps, remote gps. They all are in one folder. Can you help me setup the upload?
You only need to upload one telemetry file that has the date of the flight. It will be something like telemetry_00020.cvs.

If you add the .txt at the end of the file it will simply look like telemetry_00020.cvs.txt

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis