Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Customer Service

Reaction score
I'm trying to call them because my ST16s power button isn't working properly. When I call the number it tells me "My call cannot be completed as dialed, try the number again".

I'm calling (844) 898-6332

I have been hearing now that it isn't what it once was. I just had to schedule an appointment for Monday just to talk with someone.

Thanks a lot. I heard there CS is awesome.
That was 4 years ago when Yuneec could have been the company to give DJI a serious competitor.

Yuneec customer service is bye bye, as in no longer available to service their product/s. Sent a claim update request through their portal & only received the canned notice that they received the request, crickets after that.
For the backstory;
Sent a warranty claim out in September, initially went to KAV, thank God it got routed to Vertigo drones before KAV went into receivership (Sorry for ANYONE that lost any equipment left w/ them). Item lingered at Vertigo for months, only to be told that the item under warranty is no longer serviceable, due to the fact it has been "discontinued" and there are no parts available...Welcome to obsolescence, thanks to DJI (ugh!) All this has been going on since September of last year! Kudos to Vertigo drones for sending my repair item back w/o charging postage for the return. A small consolation for waiting...& waiting...

I setup a Tech call for Monday at 10am, will I not get a call then?
You should get a call on Monday. All calls are via the scheduling on the website for US customers.

If you choose to have it repaired under warranty make sure to get contact information for the repair facility it will be sent to and how long the process will take and what your recourses are if it takes longer.

You may want to elucidate about the troubles you are having with the power switch. There may be someone on the forum that has had a similar problem and fixed it without sending it in for warranty repair.

You should get a call on Monday. All calls are via the scheduling on the website for US customers.

If you choose to have it repaired under warranty make sure to get contact information for the repair facility it will be sent to and how long the process will take and what your recourses are if it takes longer.

You may want to elucidate about the troubles you are having with the power switch. There may be someone on the forum that has had a similar problem and fixed it without sending it in for warranty repair.
I will do that, is it best to start a new thread?

Reactions: DoomMeister
I talked with Tech Support today and they want me to send in the drone, ST16s and camera to Vertigo Drones but he said it could be few weeks.

I see from your other thread you found the problem and fixed it. That is great!!!

Let me guess, your tech was B. Sheldon and you only had 15 minutes to try and resolve the issue.

I see from your other thread you found the problem and fixed it. That is great!!!

Let me guess, your tech was B. Sheldon and you only had 15 minutes to try and resolve the issue.
He didn't mention a certain amount of time and to be honest I don't recall his name. They did call at 10am on the dot.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Been trying to get in touch with CS for over a week now, finally got a response:

Hi, we are very sorry, but Yuneec USA has closed down permanently. We hope to find a solution within the Next 2 month.

Yup, just as I suspected, Yuneec US folded & finally put out a notice that they no longer exist.
Guess all us Yuneec fans are on our own from now on! Woohoo!?
Hope the thread survives, always good & relevant info as needed!
Cheers

I did just get my NFZ waiver from CS in Europe but it took a long time and had to do it through live chat. They are slow to respond because of the time difference, but better than nothing

(844) 898-6332
That number is now owned by scammers in India. The only human is an Indian that will transfer you to technical support for a $39 fee. Then they wipe your credit card and hang up.

Reactions: Chris Koch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop