Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Dealers

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am about to get myself the Typhoon H Pro and wondering on any recommendations on dealers, and how they treat their customers?

I live in Upstate NY (Syracuse area).

Thanks, now to sell my DJI F550. LOL

AJ
Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory!

Reaction score
Greetings,

I am about to get myself the Typhoon H Pro and wondering on any recommendations on dealers, and how they treat their customers?

I live in Upstate NY (Syracuse area).

Thanks, now to sell my DJI F550. LOL

AJ
Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory!
HI
if I was to buy another drone i would buy from a dealer that will service it , after the warranted is up it will take some time and money to get your H flying from Yuneec , Carolina Dronz would be my choice , never a bad review ,Frank will take your call and answer your question and no i have not bought a drone from Carolina Dronz but i have purchased parts with a fast turn around . do your home work and you will be OK.

Reactions: abinder
Reaction score
I just purchased a Typhoon H Pro from Walt's Hobbytown in Syracuse. I picked them because I could have gotten the same price with a few more accessories from an Amazon dealer but wanted some place to go to for advice and parts nearby. I had a problem with binding the H to the ST16 after a software upgrade and Mike helped me work through it. I highly recommend them if your looking for an H. They have a sale on the H Pro until 11/5 if you're interested.

GeneW

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shoo