Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec decal/sticker

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a large Yuneec decal/sticker? I would like to put it on my Husky case I am going to use. Maybe even cover the Husky logo with it.

It would look cool on there. i:)i

Reaction score
Not sure, but it in my town we have a company that does wraps on cars and I have had them make me stickers of all kinds and shapes, all they need is a picture of the logo and your dimensions that can print them...
Maybe you have the same..:

Reaction score
Paladin,
The husky case has cutouts for a 2x4 on the front, I am cutting down some to fit flush with the top of the case. I was going to velcro these in place. On top of those I was going to mount a large circle with a Typhoon H logo on it.
I can remove it and use it for a take off/landing pad.
I am still trying to find foam for the inside.

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Paladin,
The husky case has cutouts for a 2x4 on the front, I am cutting down some to fit flush with the top of the case. I was going to velcro these in place. On top of those I was going to mount a large circle with a Typhoon H logo on it.
I can remove it and use it for a take off/landing pad.
I am still trying to find foam for the inside.
I saw foam at Walmart craft area that I think might work.

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yes we already have one in our eBay Store. Plus T-shirts too. There will be more to come as well. I don't want to post links because I've heard that's a big no-no outside classified's. You can get there from the link Steve posted above and view our whole store or click the link my Signature if you are on the desktop site. I can do anything custom as well.

Reactions: Brian Mackey
Reaction score
Reaction score
E="Chris McMillan, post: 16416, member: 1466"]I'm not sure I'd want to advertise what I had in the box![/QUOTE]
Thats how I feel. Nice generic looking case that does 't advertise the goods inside.

DSR

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a large Yuneec decal/sticker? I would like to put it on my Husky case I am going to use. Maybe even cover the Husky logo with it.

It would look cool on there. i:)i
WindowDecal3.JPG

I have a friend with a Roland Vinyl Cutter that makes stuff like this for me. I has a very large bed, probably 36 inches or so. Post a picture and size you want it and I'll get a price for you.

Reaction score
View attachment 872

I have a friend with a Roland Vinyl Cutter that makes stuff like this for me. I has a very large bed, probably 36 inches or so. Post a picture and size you want it and I'll get a price for you.
@BobW55 already ordered.

Reaction score
I can make stickers as big as a banner. But so far I have made these that are Yuneec related.

I like the H ones. If you sell them I will buy a few.

Reactions: 34Ford

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
[email protected]