Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec Drone Technical Assistance In Trouble

Reaction score
Hello, Fellow Yuneec Drone Pilots!
I just finished reading a posted article that details the troubles facing the makers of Yuneec drones.

The gist of the report indicates financial difficulties resulting in massive employee furloughs and layoff of personnel. Apparently,
Yuneec USA as well as the makers of the Parrot Bebop and the 3D models are facing similar difficulties.

It seems as if these companies built up their inventories too quickly or overestimated production and now find themselves with too much product. And anyone who reads the business news should know the end result: cutting expenses.

I am not sure what all this means for Yuneec customers,but I would "bet the farm" that the Help Line will be more difficult to get to for assistance as well getting a "sick or injured" drone repaired as quickly as in the past.

Just a thought.

Jim
New 4K Pilot

Where's the link to the article? I have yet to see anything substantiated by the WSJ or Forbes, etc.
I've yet to see one either, but one of the drone dealers where I live mentioned to me about most of what the OP stated. They had stated to me that the reason they couldn't get parts from their supplier for me, was because their supplier was no longer stocking Yuneec until Yuneec gets their customer service and repair back in order.

Companies, IMHO, don't annouce lay-offs when they are private rather than publicly traded with fiduciary responsibilities to shareholders. The original article has a statement from Yuneec illustrating their "refocus" goals. Either way, usually not good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi