Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec drones at Amazon

Reaction score
Amazon is selling the newer Q500. Original Yuneec battery. It 9s supposed to be more robust that the original.
The same goes for the H original. Called H version 4.

Cheap they arent, but neither is the competition.
I deasl with Chinese vendors factories all the time.

one could say, that all roads lead to Rome.

Amazon is selling the newer Q500. Original Yuneec battery. It 9s supposed to be more robust that the original.
The same goes for the H original. Called H version 4.

Cheap they arent, but neither is the competition.
I deasl with Chinese vendors factories all the time.

one could say, that all roads lead to Rome.
There is no newer Q500 or Typhoon H (version 4 ???) and from what I could find they are being sold by Ace Electronix supposedly refurbished. The Q500 with the aluminum case must be with a gold or platinum lining at $1299.

The other listings I found were for a Typhoon H Plus and an H3 and at $2100 I would rather purchase from a reputable vendor like B&H or Vertigo Drones.

Reactions: 7cyclops
The q500 I got refurbished last sept. I believe was on ebay. The seller only had the one and he did a great job or someone did. It was just the q. I wrote the man an email thanking him.
I am capable of flying again so looking forward to the q and the h. 2 1/2 years ago in one of the best buy stores in town all of the shells for the q and the h were still there even though they were obsolete or finished. They told me they come down when yuneec says so. There must have been a multitude of shells that went somewhere. hm.

There is no newer Q500 or Typhoon H (version 4 ???) and from what I could find they are being sold by Ace Electronix supposedly refurbished. The Q500 with the aluminum case must be with a gold or platinum lining at $1299.

The other listings I found were for a Typhoon H Plus and an H3 and at $2100 I would rather purchase from a reputable vendor like B&H or Vertigo Drones.
Did you miss the word Battery ?

I was replying to an OP about batteries. I dont understand how this reply became a new topic, with title and everything.

Did you miss the word Battery ?

I was replying to an OP about batteries. I dont understand how this reply became a new topic, with title and everything.
Yes I did, because there was no mention of battery anywhere in your post. There was also no link to what you were referring to.

I move it because it seemed off topic.

Yes I did, because there was no mention of battery anywhere in your post. There was also no link to what you were referring to.

I move it because it seemed off topic.
Hi,

this is the Q500 battery I was referring to.

Available at the time of this reply:

price is 89.00 usd but the others are in that ballpark price.
I’m not sure if they are old stock, but Yuneec Inc is selling them.
YMMV

I’m not sure if they are old stock, but Yuneec Inc is selling them.
YMMV

Those batteries are being sold and shipped by AceElectronix, not Yuneec.

My bet is that they are old shelf stock. Those have not been produced for a number of years.

The last new Power4 batteries for the Typhoon H were produced in 2018 and they were few in number. All previous Power4’s were produced in Sep2016.

Could even be returns....seller hoping for the best...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech