Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

yuneec failure

Reaction score
I was flying my drone with no great issues today, then...

The drone would not lower it was sat at 5-6m so the altitude was working, occasionally it sort of dipped sounded like it was going to lower then went back to it original height.

I stayed with it for about 4 minutes with no response it hovered and maintained the height required I could not lower it at all.

I have had this problem before but on the earlier occasion I was able to get it over a shed roof and reach up and grab it.

I have checked each time I have operated the machine and it always tells me that the height is zero meters on take off. I worried the first time as I was not sure what had happened but this time I was checking and loking at everything and all data coming back was correct as far as I could see it.

I need to get the machine repaired as the damage is extensive this time. tree climbing at 52 was a childhood memory I don't want to repeat again so any thoughts...

PB

post the flight telemetry file from the st16 controller folks here will be able to go over it and see what may have gone south.

the damage is extensive
Just curious how it crashed from the hover. Did it hit something?
I would suggest checking the ST16 using Flight Settings...Hardware Monitor. Check both sticks while watching the graphs and see if they look smooth and travel completely from zero to 100%.

How long have you owned it? Still under warranty?

Don't worry about the Height reading, the H can go below takeoff height without problems although slowly as it considers it is very close to ground.

Is your unit fitted with a RealSense module? Did you lower the landing gear before attempting to land?

The Typhoon H records very detailed information about the flights, please post the 3 telemetry data logs and some of us can take a look to give you more info about what could have happened.

Greetings!

post the flight telemetry file from the st16 controller folks here will be able to go over it and see what may have gone south.
Hi Thanks for the reply i will do i am not home at the moment and have limited access to computers having to borrow a pad regards

Don't worry about the Height reading, the H can go below takeoff height without problems although slowly as it considers it is very close to ground.

Is your unit fitted with a RealSense module? Did you lower the landing gear before attempting to land?

The Typhoon H records very detailed information about the flights, please post the 3 telemetry data logs and some of us can take a look to give you more info about what could have happened.

Greetings!
Thanks for the reply i will do i am not home at the moment and so i don't have access to computers

Greetings!
thanks for the reply, the landing gear was already down i can see your thinking, i will post the data when i return home having to borrow pc's at the moment but i appreciate the reply

ok folks i cant upload the data it says an unknown extension?? so it looks like wheni was trying to lower the machine it went from 3.56m to -3.56m and went down hill from there, altimeter damaged? any thougths on how to up load the file?

here is the file thanks for the help

Attachments

• Telemetry_00044.txt
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
Or pop over to UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16 and you can upload the basic flight information to see what it shows there. You can do that from the ST-16 web browser if you put it online.

here is the file thanks for the help
I think you have the wrong file. That one shows it is in emergency shutdown mode and the H is up-side-down. Perhaps it's the file previous to this one. Is the with RealSense?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval