Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Yuneec H520 plus many extras for sale (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
H520 Sale.jpg
H520 Sale 2.jpg
H520 Sale 3.jpg
For Sale £1800 inc shipping mainland UK

I am selling my Yuneec H520 Hexacopter. It is in as new condition, Firmware up to date and supplied to me on 31/05/2018 (Can Supply Proof). Has a total flying time of around 13hrs. The H520 is a commercial platform and does not have any NFZ restrictions. The camera is the Yuneec E90 20 megapixel/4K 60fps 1” Sensor. As well as a great camera the H520 comes as standard with many integrated mapping and survey automated functions. This has only been flown by me, PfCO holder and has never even had a heavy landing. Also included is a forward mounted camera plate, designed and made by myself. This keeps the props out of view of the camera, no matter how fast or aggressive you fly.
Cost over £3500

Location is Plymouth, United Kingdom

See below what is included:

1 x Yuneec H520
1 x Yuneec E90 Camera (USA Firmware Installed)
4 x Yuneec H520 HV Lipo Batteries
2 x Yuneec Typhoon H Lipo Batteries (Compatible with H520, Slightly lower flying time)
1 x Forward Mounted Camera Plate
1 x Yuneec Backpack
2 x Yuneec H520 Chargers
2 x Yuneec H520 Charger 12v Power Leads
1 x Yuneec H520 240v Charger Power Adapter
4 x H520 HV Lipo Charge Leads to use 3rd Party Lipo Charger
2 x Typhoon H Charge Leads to use 3rd Party Lipo Charger
1 x 4 Hawks Extended Range ST16S Transmitter Antenna
1 x Freewell All Day E90 ND Filter Set (8 Filters) ND4,8,16,32,64,UV,CPL x 2
1 x K & F ND Filter Set (Needs Adapter Ring, Included)
1 x Grad ND Filter (Needs Adapter Ring, Included)
2 x Yuneec H520 Neck Straps
2 x Yuneec ST16S Mushroom Type Antennas (Patch Antenna fitted to ST16S)

Last edited:
I believe the value stated is well below your original cost. I am in the US and if your H520 was in the US (and US aircraft) I would be interested ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kev Waite
hi
or you bought the Charge and balance lead adapter for digital B6 A6 B6AC for the battery of 520

hi
or you bought the Charge and balance lead adapter for digital B6 A6 B6AC for the battery of 520
There are 4 charge leads included to charge the H520 batteries using a charger similar to the one you suggested and also 2 leads for the Typhoon H batteries included. I used a Sky RC Q200 4 port charger, but this is not included in the sale.

my question was on what site did you buy the charge cable for the h 520 battery

my question was on what site did you buy the charge cable for the h 520 battery
You didn't ask any question previously, but never mind.
I bought some from Yuneec UK and some from Carolina Dronez

I have offered $1500 US. Would like to hear back from someone on my offer. Thanks
Email: [email protected]
PH: 5635803988

The asking price of £2000 (Pounds Sterling) comes to an equivalent of $2483.55 (USD), not including shipping to the US. Why would you expect a reply to such a low offer?

There's one very closely matching on eBay?

There's one very closely matching on eBay?

Yeah, I had seen that one, but not mine and the one I'm selling includes more equipment.

I have offered $1500 US. Would like to hear back from someone on my offer. Thanks
Email: [email protected]
PH: 5635803988
Hi Vernon,
Your offer I'm afraid is a bit of an insult of what I'm asking for. The cost of shipping across the pond would also be too high I think, with import duty and tax at your end. For $1500 I will happily keep it and fly it more.

The asking price of £2000 (Pounds Sterling) comes to an equivalent of $2483.55 (USD), not including shipping to the US. Why would you expect a reply to such a low offer?
Well, you did respond! No need to be rude. How would one know if one did not ask? Anyway change your mind let me know.

Still letting your ego guide your comments,
We are simply talking about a bid you’r you will not accept!
Calm down, take a deep breath, take control of yourself, everything will be OK!
If things do not work out for you my offer stands. Try not to blow a fuse it is only an offer.

Well, you did respond! No need to be rude. How would one know if one did not ask? Anyway change your mind let me know.
The response above is not from the owner, that would be me. Eagle Eye Video's reply however I thought was not being rude, nor was my reply. Your laughable offer though, well, another story. You will get very old and grey before I change my mind, lol

My post to you was in no way rude... this is not eBay with a bunch of neophytes with no clue. You have an experienced audience of pilots that are quite aware of what reasonable pricing is. The seller is a commercial pilot that has a solid reputation on this board as being both knowledgeable and reasonable in his dealings with other members. For what is included in the package, his asking price is not out of line.

Since you had made an offer in a conversation (since your original post above was your first public post), no one here would even be aware of that offer, other than from yourself.

I some how got into this thread with input commensurate with my inexperience level (local village idiot). I am very interested in a H520 for my next UAV. I really do appreciate the community ideas, and thank all of you for shaking out details. I am looking forward to learning more.

Reactions: FLDirector19
I think I would make a move on this H520 if it was in the US. I noticed the camera has US firmware. I believe I learned from another H520 sales thread European Yuneec H50 would not in general have the firmware for the US. Hence, really best it remained a UK or European sale ?

Kev, good luck with the sale! The total kit looks fantastic.
My bid would want to be inclusive of being able to pick it all up. Trouble is that my EV isn't likely to travel too well across the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean with a run up the Atlantic, so I'll pass on it; if you get my drift! ;)

A suggestion to everyone contemplating selling on this forum in the future, particularly when offering up such a comprehensive package.
Try a form of silent auction. The seller sets a minimum price and any other reasonable conditions. Bids are submitted, maybe by PM, and remain open for so many days at the end of which the seller can decide to accept a bid, or decline them all. A message can then be posted that the goods were sold, have been withdrawn, or will be offered for sale again. Interactive argy, bargy should be left at the kindergarten door!

Reading "some" of the comments across a number of posts are suggestive of slightly unnecessary view points being taken. It is worth remembering this forum, and others similar to it, span the globe, with members having many, many different cultural and customary perspectives. Those differences should be respected by all of us, and where there is a "blooper" an acknowledgement or apology for the misunderstanding would I believe go a lot further than getting into a spat.

FYI - if unsure about another country's monetary value or weights and measures, compared to what might be used in your own country; look it up. Google will be only too happy to spit out gazillions of results in nanoseconds to help you on your way! ?o_O

Safe and happy flying. :cool::D

I think I would make a move on this H520 if it was in the US. I noticed the camera has US firmware. I believe I learned from another H520 sales thread European Yuneec H50 would not in general have the firmware for the US. Hence, really best it remained a UK or European sale ?
The firmware on the h520's cameras can be downloaded and flashed with whatever country version you want. My E90 is flashed with the US firmware, because it gives a stronger link, due to extra output power to the vtx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval